The Light of Night

Alastor looked down at Lucifer, the kings face bright red, vulnerable expression, and sweating under him. The anticipation of the deer filling up the blonde was killing them both. Lucifer had been lightly prepped for a reason, he wanted the feeling to burn into Lucifer, make him remember the feeling of him pushing into him for the first time. Lucifer felt himself breathing heavy, his cheeks burning red while staring at the red head who was keeping him in such an exposed position with his knees to his chest.

"Enjoying the view Bambi~?" Lucifer purred and Alastor chuckled, staring at him as his smile grew bigger, moving his hands down his thighs and pushed on his thighs more, folding the king in half. He sank his cock slowly into Lucifer and watched as the blondes mouth fell open, his head falling back, eyes half lidded with his brows scrunched up. 'Much better~' Alastor let a deep moan out and squeezed Lucifer's thighs in his hand. "Someone looks happy~" The red head said as he watched Lucifer take every single inch he gave.

Lucifer felt fire building inside his core, his eyes fluttering to Alastor as he took deep breaths. "Good boy~ yes, a very good boy indeed~" Alastor purred, his black tendrils crawling up Lucifer's body, being used as bondage for the male, holding is legs in place and softly rubbing against his body. The sensation helped distracted him as Alastor pushed all the way in, bottoming out inside him.

Lucifer's legs shook, the softest, sweetest noises leaving his throat as he tried to remain quiet not wanting to sound so desperate, but he was. He's been aching for this all night and now he finally had it. "Gods favorite Angel, now melted down to a desperate slut~" Alastor chuckled looking at Lucifer shake under him.

The blonde was not used to being filled up in such a way, his mind going fuzzy from the stimulation. Alastor reached up, prying the small man's hand away from his face, his eyes slightly widening at the sight. Lucifer was drooling already, cheeks bright red and eyes lidded. He was a sight to behold, that's for sure.

The tendrils wrapped tighter around his body which made Lucifer moan at the tighter hold. "Oh~ does little duck likes to be handled roughly~?" He asked, staring down at him, the look on Lucifer's face was all he needed to know. He softly ran his hand up his porcelain skin before wrapping his fingers around his neck, grinding into him listening to the soft little whimpers Lucifer made. His fingers tightening around the kings white throat, chocking noises coming from him, the sounds of air leaving his lungs, but Lucifer's expression showed pure excitement over the roughness of Alastor.

The red head smirked before he began to move inside of Lucifer, listening to the broken airless moans leaving the king, his eyes rolling back feeling Alastor's large prick hitting deep inside, his inside tightening around Alastor which got him a growl and a satisfied moan from the sadistic male above him. His toes curled, fingers curled as well but the tendrils held his hands down even though he wanted to move them around and touch Alastor.

Alastor leaned down and licked Lucifer's lips hearing the soft gasp the submissive fallen angel made. He kissed him deeply, letting their tongues mix, the tendrils letting the Kings hands go and Lucifer immediately put his hands in Alastor's hair, kissing him hungrily while trying to breathe from Alastor chocking him.

Alastor's thrusts began to pick up pace, the sound of skin slapping against each other started to fill his bedroom, soft wet noises coming from his rear as he slammed his hips down, loud lewd moans escaping from the small blonde, panting heavily. Alastor eased up on his grip and he could hear the desperate whines more clearly coming from Lucifer. His legs shaking while Alastor slammed down inside of him, loud moans escaping them both.

"O-oh fuck~! Alastor shi- mmm~!" Lucifer sobbed out against his lips, brows scrunched up feeling every inch hitting deep inside of him. "D-Don't stop~!" The blonde moaned, Alastor smirking as he kissed his neck, moaning against his skin. The other was so tight and warm inside, not to mention soft as well. God Lucifer felt amazing. He didn't remember the last time he enjoyed sex with anyone, there might have not been anyone before. The way he looked under him, how he sounded and called out his name in such a desperate voice.