Closer Then Needed

Alastor was humming to himself, fluffing up some bouquets of flowers, acting the part of hotel care taker. He brought some in and placed them on some tables for the event that would happen in just a few days. He stared at the bouquet for a moment, his mind feeling far away from all this hell and damnation.

'Alastor, look! The flowers bloomed, aren't they lovely?' The soft sound of his mother's voice pierced his subconscious bringing him back to reality.

He had not realized his increase in breathing before adjusting his tie and calmed himself. Alastor looked at the bouquet again and waved his hand over them, the petals color dulling and the soft sound of crunching came as they shriveled up. "Splendid~" he said as the dead bouquet was placed now on each table.

Alastor hummed to himself, enjoying this quiet time, before it was interrupted by the loud calling of his name from a certain pint size devil.

"ALASTOR~♩" Lucifer's voice rang out and echoed off the empty walls of the entertainment room. The loud echo forced Alastor's poor deer ears to flinch back, not expecting such a tune from the King of Hell. "The best part of the ball is now~ outfits~!" Lucifer seemed pretty excited about this. "And not just for me, for you as well. Because uh... Tch, when's the last time you saw a tailor buddy, the 30's get up looks like it's seen its use." He used the bottom on his cane to motion towards Alastors outfit.

"Oh~? And where will you be shopping, your Majesty~? A child's clothing store~?" He mimicked and leaned down a bit to look Lucifer in the eyes. "I'm sure Charlie will love to see her 'wittle guy' in something closer to his mental age~" Alastor fake cooed to Lucifer while squishing his face with his pointer finger and thumb.

Lucifer removed his face from his hands, rubbing the areas Alastor touched. "Very funny, but I'm actually... ugh... treating everyone in the hotel to the family's royal tailor. And that means... you as well." Lucifer rolled his eyes at that seeming like he didn't want to involve Alastor at all which just made Alastor joyful.

"Well why didn't you say so~! Sounds like a splendid time~!" Alastor smirked smugly as his cane evaporated for safe keeping as he headed towards the lobby, Lucifer following him in toe. Cherri and Angel were excitedly talking about getting some matching outfits to 'blow this bitch up' and Lucifer raised a brow, realizing they probably meant it metaphorically and to NOT blow up his daughter's new hotel.

Husk seemed uninterested in a new outfit but was still tagging along. Niffty though, she was so excited, jumping up and down and heavy breathing before laughing menacingly out loud and than looked around excited. "Will bad boys be there!?" She asked and Lucifer just stared at Niffty. "What."

Husk picked up the one eyed girl who was now screaming 'bad boys' at the top of her lungs. Lucifer spoke about how this was going to go, sizing, designing, and making of the outfits. Old school, no magic or sorcery involved.

Alastor seemed to relax at the mention of old school, his smile looked more genuine which Lucifer had never seen before on the overlords face. Lucifer stared for longer than he thought, before Alastor notice the look and raised a brow in his direction.

Lucifer shifted his head to look straight at everyone. He cleared his voice before speaking, posing with his arms spread wide snd bending one knee to have his body tilted a bit. "Now~! A portal will appear to the Royal tailor~ please keep all hands, feet, tails and wings inside the portal perimeter at all times~ unless you don't mind losing them!" He laughed nervously pointing finger guns at them.

Alastor's brow was raised in a curious manner, head slightly tilted to the side, he did take in the kings soft expression he had given him not even a moment ago before putting on a smile and explaining the portal steps.