CHAPTER ONE

THE BEGINNING

As the sunlight streamed through the stained glass windows of the ancient church, illuminating the pews and casting a radiant glow, a young woman stood outside, hidden in the shadows.

Her beauty was unmatched, her attire exquisite - a carefully selected ensemble of attractive clothing that enveloped her like a second skin.

She knew her role in this and she smirked mischievously, ready to make her grand entrance.

“This is gonna be so cool!” She laughed at herself.

Inside the church, the tension was palpable. The priest, a stern figure with a deep voice, stood solemnly at the altar, preparing to uniting two souls in matrimony.

As he spoke the sacred words, he paused and, with a touch of theatrical flair asked, “Is there anyone who objects to this union?”

And that was her cue.

“It's showtime.” she whispered.

With a confident stride, the young woman entered the church, her presence instantly captivating all eyes. She glided down the aisle, her dress trailing behind her like an ethereal waterfall.

Gasps and whispers filled the air as guests turned to catch a glimpse of this unexpected arrival.

The bride, caught in a moment of confusion and curiosity, turned to see who dared object to her wedding. But instead of a stern face filled with disapproval, she found herself staring into the eyes of the beautiful woman, who wore a mischievous grin.

“I object!” the woman declared, her voice melodious and filled with self-assuredness. She pointed dramatically at the groom, who stood frozen in astonishment.

“That man is already married!” she exclaimed, causing a collective gasp to echo through the church.

The bride's eyes widened, disbelief etched on her face.

“W–what the f-fuck—” The groom, paralyzed by fear, stuttered incoherently, trying to defend himself.

The guests exchanged bewildered glances, unsure whether to believe the intruder or dismiss her as a theatrical prankster. With a swift motion, the young woman produced a document from her clutch and waved it in the air.

“Behold,” she proclaimed, “the court papers of his previous marriage, still valid to this day!”

However, little did they know, the document she held was fake, and she was unwittingly laughing at herself.

“What the hell, Miss! I don't even know you!” the groom exclaimed, his voice filled with shock and disbelief.

“B-babe, don't listen to her, I don't know her!” Desperately, the groom tried to hold the bride's attention.

“You don't know me? Well, I might as well remind you, what happened at your bachelor party baby.” she smirked, producing photos of herself and the groom in compromising positions.

The groom, now realizing who she was, recalled their encounter at his bachelor's party—it had been just a kiss, nothing more than touching, but now it all made sense.

She had planned this meticulously, orchestrating the downfall of the wedding with precision.

Chaos erupted within the church as whispers grew louder and murmurs spread like wildfire.

The bride, now furious and betrayed, confronted her deceitful partner,

“How could you do this to me Jungkook!!” The bride screamed, even delivering a resounding slap across the groom's face. Tears streamed down her face as anger mingled with heartbreak, overwhelming her.