The Devil's Accord (The Deal) Prologue

You wished for a guardian angel to come and help you with your problems, but a devil appeared instead and fulfilled your wish with one thing in exchange ----- your body;

A very bad news popped out on your phone, your funds are zero, your Mom is in the hospital sick and now you don't have a house to live on.
All of this happened in a day, unexpected.
You asked God if this was one of his plans to make you stronger but we know he never answers.

"I wish I could have a guardian angel right now, someone who will tell me what I can do to reverse everything that happened tonight"
---- You said in your mind

A sudden woosh of wind slapped in your face causing you to close your eyes to avoid the dust. When you felt there was no more wind you rubbed your eyes and saw a tall figure standing in front of you.

The figure has big wings flapping behind, shocked -- you stood up and stepped backwards to see the figure clearly.

It was a woman, a really pretty and innocent looking woman who is smiling in front of you.

'Is this my guardian angel?' you asked in your mind, it could be since she has wings and she does look like an angel. Did my wish come true?

"I'm not an angel" the figure uttered while approaching you. Confused, you frowned.

"If you're not an angel then what are ---" you were just about to ask that but it was split seconds when the woman or entity is now kissing you hard.

There were a lot of questions in your mind but her kiss was like she's drowning and in need of some air, you are her air.

You clung your arms around her neck not even hesitating even though you find it strange, the woman flaps her wings once again and you can feel you are off the ground.

You were supposed to be afraid of heights but you two are still kissing as if you are just in bed being comfy.

When she stopped devouring your lips, she brought you to the top of a tall building, holding your waist so you won't fall.

"I'm supposed to be your biggest fear, a devil."

"D-do Devils have names too?"

"Of course, I will not say mine though but you can call me Bada instead"

Bada -- it sounds calm. How am I going to fear a very attractive devil?

"I sensed your desperation, Y/N. You are in need of help and sadly your God is absent today so I am here instead to fulfill your wants or needs"

You were really faithful to your beliefs, that's what your parents taught you. How come a devil answered your prayers?

"But they say if you agreed to a deal with a devil, they will take your soul"

"I'm different though, I only want one thing from you"

"What is it?"

"Your body"

"What? Are you going to eat me? Or take my body and live as a human?"

"Hahaha that's funny, sorry I should have explained further"

A devil is saying sorry ....

"What I meant was I want you, I want to taste your body, explore it" you were too stunned to speak with the forward explanation she gave you.

"So? Time is ticking, I can feel your Mom's heartbeat slowing down"

"F-fine! I'll agree to your deal! Save my mom and you have me Bada"