VIII. Getting to know You

Bada was busy reading a random book she pulled out of nowhere and I'm in my bed right now combing my hair

Bada was busy reading a random book she pulled out of nowhere and I'm in my bed right now combing my hair. The more I observe her, the more I realize I haven't really asked anything about her yet. She knows a lot of things about me but I don't know a single thing about her lol.

"Batting an eye for me now?" Bada suddenly asked without looking at me. I forgot! She can read my mind nga pala.

"I'm curious kasi you suddenly popped out of nowhere, you followed me and helped me and said you will have my soul in exchange pero hindi mo naman ako kinukuha. Who are you exactly Bada? Are you really a devil?" Sunod-sunod kong sabi sa kanya.

She sighed while putting the book on my side table and then sat beside me.
"Fine I'll answer your questions if I want to.  Let's talk about it" she said now looking at me intently, I gulped because we're so close to each other. I'm still not used to this

"Okay! Well first who are you? What exactly is your role in hell if it's true you are a devil?" Seryoso nako sa tanong ko pero tumawa pa sya.

"I don't know what else I need to prove so you'll believe me haha but ok mmm I came from the second generation of Devils. There are some leading each of the deadly sins as you may know and I handle them all like a general or something." I was taken aback about what she said, so she has a high position too.

"Exactly, other devils weak or strong fear me down there Naomi. I'm not someone they'll want to mess with." She added.

"Kaya pala, then why me? Why did you choose me as your contractor?" Pangalawa kong tanong sa kanya, this time mas lumapit sya sakin kaya napahiga ako at napasigaw. I can even feel her breath near me wtf.

"I don't know Naomi, something just drove me papunta sayo but you did agree to our deal so you can't run away now" sagot nya while her face was getting nearer and nearer. Napapikit nalang ako kasi hahalikan nya na naman ako.

"NAOMI BAKIT KA SUMISIGAW?" Triny kong itulak si Bada palayo kasi I heard Mom's voice but she's too strong that I wasn't able to. Narinig ko nalang na bumukas yung pinto.

"Ay Diyos kong mahabagin! Naomi sino yang kasama mo?!" Galit na tanong ni Mama sakin, sinamaan ko ng tingin si Bada dahil hindi pa din sya umaalis sa taas ko.

"NAOMI! Wala na kayong galang sakin? Ano ba!" Ulit ni Mama kaya dahan-dahan din tumayo si Bada and showed herself to Mom. Shet na malagket pano na to???

 Shet na malagket pano na to???