XLIII. Lucifer's Truth 🔞🔞🔞

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PASENSYA NA SA WATTPAD READERS KO DI KO NA NAUPDATE DITO HAHAHA 😭😭😭 Pag nagkatime ako magreupload promise lalagay ko dito ibang chaps na naiwan.

🔞🔞🔞🔞

Bago pa man makasagot si Bada ay sinunggaban nya na ako ng halik, she pinned me down in bed and held my two hands on both sides so I won't move.

My body did not react negatively but rather liked the sensation her kisses gave me. Etong halik na to, this is what made me gave in when she said she will court me, ni hindi ako nakatanggi because I just know Bada is great at kissing.

Her kisses went to my ear, tickling and making me moan a bit when she bit it.

"I missed you ... Sobra" she whispered.

Tinignan ko lamang sya na nasa taas ko ngayon, her eyes says it all. She's burning in passion tonight, na parang gusto nya akong kainin at akuin.

"Go ahead Bada, fuck me. I'm all yours tonight" is this what we do before? That came out of my mouth naturally with no hesitation at all.

And it is what I feel at the moment.

Pagkasabi ko nun she started ripping out my clothes, hindi hubad kundi literal na pinunit nya. She's the general for god's sake she has the strength to do anything.

Not wasting any time she went to my breast, sucked it so good like she's about to milk the shit out of me.

"Ughh yes baby more" I'm helping her out get turned on more by dirty talking, the drive is making me crazy too.

"Louder" utos nya when she stopped for a bit and went again.

"More Bada, I want more hnnng" hindi pa man ako tapos mag-beg ay mas diniinan nya ang hawak sa isang dibdib ko, her tongue was working it's way in there.

While her other hand is traveling down my now wet ✨bud✨

She started flicking it and her fingers are rubbing me slowly making me even wetter.

"Haaa ipasok mo na mmm" pagmamakaawa kong muli, we both want it so why prolong it.

Sinunod naman ito ni Bada, she went all in with her middle and index finger.

"Fuck! That's so good, sige pa ahh" sigaw ko. I don't know how she's doing it but her thumb's rubbing my clit while her other two fingers are busy going in and out.

"Like this? Hmmm" tanong ni Bada and kissed me again after, she's sooo good at multitasking.

I had to grab her face with my hands to keep her still as we kiss and she plays me down there. My whole body is shaking now

"M-malapit na Bada, faster please mmm faster" I said as I part my lips from her.

Pinagdikit namin ang mga noo namin as she does her final rubs before I cum and both of us breathing heavily.

"You're so hot Naomi, I've been wanting to do this for a while now" sabi ni Bada when I stopped her arms from moving.

Nakahiga kaming dalawa sa kama, nakatingin sa ceiling at walang nagsasalita.

I haven't done that in a while either, si Bada lang pala ang inaantay ko ... ng katawan ko.