XXVII. Both Thirsty 🔞🔞🔞 PART

READ RESPONSIBLY 😌😌😌😌

--------

The more she sucked my breast, the more my mind gets empty. Ang tanging nasa utak ko lang ay kung gaano kasarap ang pagdila at pagsipsip ni Bada sa hinaharap ko.

"Fuck mmmm" napapamura nalang ako. I was getting into the moment when she stopped at stared at me while slowly planting kisses on my shoulder.

"Your turn" she whispered, agad ko syang tinulak para pumagitna sa kama. Tinignan nya lang ako at inantay kung anong gagawin ko.

Hinubad ko yung suot nyang maluwag na shirt, she always wears a loose shirt when not in the university.

Nung nahubad ko na yun dun ko lang napansin na sobrang ganda ni Bada when she's bare, her eyes are like begging for me to do naughty things for her.

Inumpisahan ko syang halikan sa labi, both of us sitting at the bed. Habang naghahalikan kami ay sya namang paggalaw ng mga katawan namin causing for our chests to bump lightly.

Ramdam kong umiinit na ang katawan niya, I started touching her breast. Playing with it and circling my finger around her nipple while still kissing.

"Ughh yes" she said as she shove my head to her more making the kiss more aggressive.

Napansin ko namang lumalabas yung mga sungay nya and her eyes are turning all black but it didn't scare me.

I'd still fuck her even if she turns into her devil form, right now all I want is to give her pleasure.

My hands started crawling downward where I felt her pussy wet already.

"Let's play a game Bada, don't cum until you make me cum first" bulong ko sa kanya.

She stared at me with her full black pupils na everytime I look back at it ay parang hihigupin ako sa kawalan.

"Deal" sagot nito, her skin turned red now too but her face did not changed.

I inserted my hand inside her panty and started teasing her clit, she growled and lie down on the bed kaya nag-adjust din ako, pinantayan ko sya ng higa but my fingers are still inside her panty caressing her fold.

"Fuck come on princess do it faster" she begged with her deep voice. It sounded sexy for me that I followed her command.

I circled my fingers around and motioned it up and down, faster and faster until I felt something wet down there, making it more slippery to play with.

I can see Bada grabbing the sheets of the bed and her slim body quivering from what I am doing.

"Faster Naomi, harder and faster. Press it hard" the more she demands me, the more I get heated up too and follow her.

It felt unfair that she's the only one getting pleasure when she said I should punish her kaya naman pumatong ako sa kanya, my fold facing her face.

"Eat me and I'll do yours Bada" firm kong utos sa kanya.

She laughed menacingly and slapped my ass hard causing for me to moan lightly.

"Thought you wouldn't ask, of couse baby I'll do it" just after she said that ay agad nyang pinisil yung cheeks ko below and started licking my sensitive part.

"Ughhh mmmm" ungol ko, she's being aggressive with it. I can feel her tongue hardened and hitting every spot.

Hindi ko na pinatagal and started eating her too. She's so clean down here and I can even eat this all night. I licked her clit and even teased her by fingering it a bit.

"Fuck that's sooo good sige pa ahhh" medyo sigaw ni Bada. The wind outside became stronger too.

"Mmm"

"Ughhh yes yes more please"

"Ohh baby I'm close"

"You can't cum yet Bada"

Parehas na kaming umuungol dahil sa ginagawa namin sa isa't-isa. Mababaliw na ako sa ginagawa ni Bada, she inserted her fingers inside me and motion it faster.

"B-bada malapit na ughh sige pa haaa"

Hanggang sa nauna akong nilabasan. My whole body was shaking and she's still caressing it lightly making me jerk a little bit.

Pinapwesto ko sya on all fours and I grabbed her hair at hinalikan sya, habang yung kamay ko busy pa din na hinahaplos yung gitnang parte nya.

"Hmm baby fuck isagad mo" utos nyang muli when she felt me insert my fingers on her inside.

Sinagad ko nga making her lean her head on the pillows and uncontrollably shake her body.

"Ughhh there ughhh mmm" she's getting louder and louder hanggang sa maramdaman ko nalang na sobrang basa na yung ibaba nya.

I kissed her and cupped her cheeks. Dinikit ko yung noo ko sa noo nya and said the words

"I love you, I'll get crazy if I'm not with you Bada"

And she kissed my forehead after that. Kinuha nya yung shirt nya and made me wear it saka tumayo at nawalang bigla.

BADA'S POV:

This is bad.

You're not supposed to like a human back Bada, you know what the consequences will be.

But fuck the way she was so sincere saying she loves me made my heart felt weird. It was unexplainable.

I went out to get some air and to think, Naomi is just really different. I never begged for someone's attention and pleasure before, it was always them coming for me.

Nasa tamang pag-iisip pa naman ako diba? Hindi naman siguro to pagsubok ni Lucifer to see if I'm still loyal to him right? Cause I am!

That's it, just keep it in mind Bada. You're doing all these for the contract. I should start preparing for Naomi's soul, bago pa ako maunahan ni Orion. But am I ready to take her?

Bumalik na ako sa room namin and saw Naomi sleeping now, inayos ko yung blanket sa part nya. There was a mirror beside the bed and saw my reflection. Stupid mind, looking at us we're not really suited for each other. Forget it Bada.

"AHH-hmm!" Pinigilan ko na agad yung sigaw ni Naomi, how come I am still in my form and did not turn back to human.

"P-panong? Bada bakit hindi ka bumalik sa human form mo?" Nagpapanic na sya while holding my face.

"I don't know I can just disappear if you like" suggestion ko sa kanya pero umiling sya. Sumilip pa sya sa labas kung andun ba sa sala yung Mom or Tita nya saka bumalik sakin.

"Hindi ka pwedeng mawala bigla hahanapin ka nila Mama! Anong sasabihin ko umalis ka? 6 am in the morning???"