XII. Kali and Bada

Bada's POV:

I noticed my powers weakening as more time passed that I'm not taking Naomi's soul. I thought it was just because I've been protecting her, putting spells and barriers around her so that she wouldn't be harmed but I guess there were more reasons.

Every time she refuses me about what I need from her it makes me more disappointed but I don't know why I'm letting her do what she wants.

In need of recharge, I went back to hell to finished some work and regain my powers. It was good going back and forth in Earth and Hell, we are busy beings too.

My principle has always been when I engaged with a human, I wanted to finish it early and get the soul back to hell but with Naomi I wanted to prolong it.

Maybe because she's a special case, she understands our language, not being scared of facing demons and obviously good at disobeying me.

"Bada I didn't know you were back" a third generation devil greeted me as I walked towards the dungeon

I ignored her trying to go to where I can replenish my powers and head back to Earth for Naomi.

"I heard Kali went to Earth for someone" she added before I could walk away which made me stopped.

"She did, she will try to get everything from me you know that. Was everyone talking about it here?" I asked while looking at her.

"Just a few and luckily I was one of them haha" she replied happily, I wasn't amused about it since it's my business in the first place but devils will be devils. She noticed it and was startled by my unhappy face so she just walked away.

After I was done repleneshing, I went back to Earth as fast as I could when I felt Naomi's need for help. She was calling for me in her mind and that's enough reason to rush where she is.

And I was not wrong, Kali would definitely visit her. The car crash last time, Naomi almost getting burned by the soup, it was all Kali. She will really try to ruin me in every way she wants to.

I talked to Eunji about why it feels like I'm being drained with Naomi, she said there's a myth before of a devil losing powers because she encountered an angeline, a half human and half angel.

Every time she's with the angeline, her powers lessen but I've looked for Naomi's background. My other theory was maybe I am lacking sexual needs, I am the Devil of Lust after all. Eunji concluded that I should try to avoid Naomi for now and see if my powers would go back to normal.

That's why today I decided not to see Naomi. I did inform her that I won't be able to meet her and I bet she's having the time of her life right now without me, too much I guess since I saw her with Kali. When the fuck did these two became close?!!!

Did she miss me and is longing for me that she had to come with Kali because I did not visit her in her house???
Foul! That's foul! She did not even flinch seeing me walking towards them.