XXIV. Bada is back and she has a tale

BADA'S POV:

BADA'S POV:

After Naomi passed out because of Orion, I immediately sent her home. I can't tell her Mom that she was attacked by a devil she will panic and might get scared so I told her Naomi had a heart attack.

"Bakit hindi naten sya dalhin sa hospital Miss Brynn?" Her mom asked as I lay her down in her bed.

The hospital would be a dangerous place for Naomi, lots of lost souls, devils who are trying to attract contractors and not to mention Orion is here now.

At least her house has security, my barrier fills this house no one else can enter here unless they are welcomed by Naomi herself.

"I already brought her there Tita, alam ko po magwoworry kayo and we don't want you to get tired. Doctor said it's not anything worse naman po, she can rest in her room with medications basta po tignan-tignan nalang" nakahawak sa dibdib ang Mama ni Naomi habang sinasabi ko yun, she's scared to lose her daughter that's why.

It's a lie anyway but we have to cover it up, I hope Naomi will be able to rest well.

"Nako pag nalaman to ng Papa nya mag-aalala din yun, wala naman samin ang may sakit sa puso. Hindi kaya .... Miss Brynn can you help us bail her father? He needs to be beside his daughter" nabigla naman ako sa request ng Mama nya. I thought she doesn't like Naomi's father being here after all he did to them.

"Kahit bayaran ko nalang paunti-unti yung pyansa ng Papa nya, please Miss Brynn. Sigurado ako pag nalaman ni Naomi na may sakit sya sa puso hahanapin nya din yung papa nya" hinawakan pa nya ako sa kamay at nagmamakaawa na.

Hmm I don't want to ask about the reason but seeing Naomi's mother desperate like that I granted her request. Mas mabuti na din para kay Naomi para magstay muna sya sa bahay nila, I don't want her getting out either for the mean time when I can't sense Orion around.

That mischievous devil, sa sunod na makikita ko sya I will make sure I send him to the deepest part of hell where he will burn and suffer alone.

"Thank you Miss Brynn, tatanawin kong malaking utang na loob ito sayo. Naomi needs me, I promise I would change my lifestyle from now on" Naomi's dad said as he gets out of prison, I tried reading and sensing him and looks like he meant what he said.

"Go home and meet your wife, she's waiting for you" utos ko sa kanya, agad-agad naman syang pumara ng taxi at umuwi sa bahay nila. Time to return Naomi's wealth so they can fix their family.

"We deposited a total of 100 million cash in this account Miss Lee, is there anything else I can help you with?" The teller asked while I am signing some documents.