I. Familiar Face

"I-i believe in you ughhh mmm I'm yours Bada, I'm your slave fuck hnnng"

"We sealed our agreement Naomi"

"AHHHHH"

"And that everyone is why you shouldn't sleep in my class" I was panting when I woke up and was sweating profusely as I woke up. My block mates and professor were staring at me some of them were laughing.

"S-sorry Sir"

CRAZY DREAM, VERY CRAZY TO THE POINT THAT I FELT EVERYTHING. IS THIS THE EFFECT OF READING TOO MUCH MATURE CONTENT?

"Class dismissed, don't forget your homework about our topic for today" As I stood up my head ached so bad I almost stumbled on the floor.

"Woah you good?" Jeo one of my classmates asked, I just nodded and continued cleaning up my messy table.

Bada, remember that name, Naomi! Why the fuck would a devil appear in my dream? And why was I desperate to be in bed with her?

I couldn't even remember every detail of that dream except for the moment when she was having sex with me. Stop!!! Forget that part, I shook my head and took my phone out of my pocket.

What a timing, I just dreamed of one and now it's our topic for the following days

What a timing, I just dreamed of one and now it's our topic for the following days. Looks like it's become a coincidence. I walked towards the library to meet Kirsten and my other two friends /classmates while yawning.

As I was busy roaming the corridor of our university building, I saw a figure standing at the end part near the stairs. It was a tall woman with long healthy hair and she looked like she was observing everyone walking in front of her. Wait! She looks exactly like the devil in my dream. What's her name again?

I ran as fast as I could to reach her even though she was not moving an inch from where she is

I ran as fast as I could to reach her even though she was not moving an inch from where she is. Bada even looked at her back to see if I was calling somebody else, I'm not an idiot! I know you when I see you.

"Bada-- ha" I said panting when I got near her, she looked intrigued yet confused that I called her.

"Did you just call me by my name?" She asked me while pointing to herself and her mouth was open.