VIII. Getting to Know You 🔞🔞 Part

Third Person's POV:

Naomi was having a good sleep when she had a dream. She saw Bada in it hugging her from behind smelling her nape planting kisses in it down to her shoulder. Naomi felt electricity in her body when the latter did that, she can't seem to move or try to look over Bada as she's liking the sensations.

Her mind went blank when Bada's hand started crawling inside her shirt. She's used to wearing nothing under a shirt when sleeping as it's convenient but she felt vulnerable now knowing a hand was caressing her. Bada pulled her closer and rolled her over to look at her, when their eyes met Bada instantly kissed her on the lips gently.

"May I continue? Are you ok with this?" Bada asked Naomi. Even if she's having an uncontrollable rage inside her to fuck Naomi, she wanted to have her consent.

Naomi froze for a second but thinking it was just a dream and she will get over it, she nodded to Bada.

As their mouths are fighting, Bada's hand was busy circling and massaging on her left boob making Naomi moan softly. The mischievous devil heard that and continued what she was doing. Bada couldn't help it but put marks on Naomi's chest where it would show but not be visible on public's eyes. She planted a lot making Naomi squirm and curl her toes while moaning loudly as Bada gets more aggressive every kiss.

Good thing she put a spell in the room that no one else wouls hear them.

"That's right scream more, you can do it" she whispered in her contractor's ear. Naomi nodded like a puppy following her master.

"Spread your legs pretty Naomi" Bada commanded her, Naomi felt weird that she adhered to the devil but she can't withdraw from it anymore. Nobody has made her feel like this before, well she's inexperienced and relies on sexual contents she read. This dream probably felt real for her that she doesn't want to stop either.

Once she's given Bada enough space, the devil went right in and slipped her fingers teasing Naomi by gently caressing and sliding it in her center.

"Mmm" Naomi said

"Beg me to explore you" Bada demanded, Naomi's face was heated up and she's biting her finger now trying to look Bada in the eyes. The devil is in her devil form now but instead of getting scared, Naomi was turned on even more. It is an unusual thing to see at 3 am but fuck this one is a hot devil.

"P-please Bada, explore me" Naomi said in her low voice, still shy.

Bada laughed at her contractor's now red face but did not teased her anymore. She went in rubbing her faster.

"Uhmm haaa" Naomi grabbed her by her shoulder, it was overwhelming for her but she gave a good reaction making Bada raise her brows and get more into it.

Bada is not stopping, hearing Naomi's moans feed her hunger of lust. Once she felt her woman is wet she slipped two fingers in not forgetting her clit.

Naomi arched her back while grabbing the sheet of her bed and moving around, the devil's long fingers can't make her contain herself. Her eyes are rolling as Bada continues, she shakes from the orgasm and one after another Bada's fingers are still inside her.

"Fuck you're so wet baby girl" the devil exclaimed. She pulled her now wet finger and went to Naomi and made her suck on it.

"Have a taste of your own juice" Bada chuckled while shoving her finger in Naomi's mouth.

Naomi did not like the taste of it but she did not care, her mind is far too clouded because of Bada's naughty moves.

Naomi was probably awakened up now, she stared at Bada who was smiling while on top of her. The devil wanted to let her sleep as she disturbed her so she kissed Naomi again licking her mouth to taste her juice too and whispered for her to sleep now.

It was a spell so Naomi went into deep sleep again.