XV. 🔞🔞🔞 PART

🔞🔞🔞🔞
- please read responsibly
- if you are a minor, please lang know your limits sa pagbabasa cleanse your mind after kakaltukan kita malala

BADA'S POV:

Umupo ako and lifted her up para parehas kaming nakaupo while still kissing each other. She has her eyes closed na para bang ninanamnam nya lahat ng halik ko sa kanya. Inayos ko yung sarili ko at sinandal sa headboard ng kama and invited her na sumandal sakin.

She's wearing a really loose shirt and her sleeves keep sliding off of her shoulder. I caressed that part and started kissing her there, paakyat sa leeg nya habang yung mga kamay ko ay busy na humihimas sa unahang parte ng katawan nya.

I can feel her body squirm a bit when I started sucking her neck.

"Ahhh" sabi ni Naomi when I finished doing one mark.

"Mmm shit" second one.

"Ohhh mmm" third mark.

Her noises are building up my courage even more, she's really mine tonight. Hinubad ko na yung shirt ni Naomi and started playing with her nipples, it was hard when my fingers touch it while kissing her neck.

"Who's subject are you Naomi?" I whispered in her ear as I circle my two hands and squeeze her boobs.

"Yours mmm" fuck she's even responding in a soft voice.

"Say my name" I commanded her, once she says it I won't let go of her or even let other devils touch her.

"Bada please, pleasure me" she's so good at making everything sounds erotic everytime she moans.

"Open up babygirl, let me touch that wet thing down there" I said once again and helped her spread her legs while she's leaning her back at me.

It was an easy access because she's wearing a loose shorts too, I did not even have to let her take it off and just shove her panty to the side.

I started running my fingers up and down against her fold, hearing her whimpers to it. I went faster and faster making sure I hit her clit abruptly as she jolts.

"More?" I asked her, I wanted to lead her so she knows who's her master. She reached her first orgasm after that and I let her relax for a bit.

I'm not done yet ....

NAOMI'S POV:

"This is your first time right? Want me to take your virginity away from you?" I was a bit shocked about Bada's question.

"H-huh? Pano ..... I trust you more than I trust anyone else but ---" I can feel she's very naughty right now because I gave in to her. It just came into me, I haven't really paid her back for what she's done for me.

And I am enjoying this ... Her kisses, her touch, everything.

"I know only a manhood could take that away, and I'm a devil meaning I could have that or if you're uncomfy I'll use something jelly instead"

I blushed at the thought of Bada having that, she's good as she is and I don't think I want her with that. Her fingers are enough to make me go crazy but ... I don't know who else should I trust with this but her. I wanted to explore sexual stuff like what I have read in the novel books I have.

"Hmm yeah it would be weird if you see me with  it hahaha. Let's just use a strap on then. Consider this an introduction for more exploration, with me."

I gulped when she stood up and disappeared, am I ready? It's embarrassing but she read my mind and I agreed to it.

Magtatago na sana ako sa bathroom ko kaso naharangan nya na agad ako. It's not like she can't enter the bathroom din if I hid there.

Bada walked towards me at ako naman paatras sa bed. She's holding that wiggly toy in her hand and waving it in front of me.

"No escaping this time" Bada said and when I reached the end of my bed, tinulak nya ako para humiga. It was just seconds when the strap on is attached to her groin area and she pulled my legs palapit sa kanya.

"I came here to spice your life Naomi, you don't need to feel any regret after this" sabi nya before slipping my undies off revealing my sensitive body part.

"I-i wanna try it so I won't regret, promise" nahihiya ko pang sabi sa kanya.

"Mmm" wala pa man ay napapaungol na agad ako dahil she teased my clit with her thumb, circling it around to make me wet again. She snapped her other finger and a bottle of lube appeared, she poured it to the toy before slowly teasing me with it.

"Tell me if it hurts" she said as she slowly insert the tip inside.

"U-ughh" pagreact ko, it doesn't hurt at all. Why?

"It means you're relaxed Naomi, should I do more?" Bada asked while staring directly at me. Yes.

"Ye---, ughhhh fuck Bada wait mmm" She's beem listening to everything I am thinking. I don't even need to answer with my mouth.

She thrusted her hips while handling both of my legs wrapped around her waist, I can feel that thing inside me, going in and out. Faster .... and faster, then slowing it down like she's teasing me, it felt like it was getting easier to go inside with my fold being wet too so Bada did not stopped.

"Mmm yes Naomi it feels good inside you, moan for me, beg me to stop when you can't handle me anymore" Bada said still continuing. The bed is shaking with her strong thrust in me, I had to grab the sheets to contain myself.

"I'm n-near Bada, hnnng" I said while moaning. It feels good, I am at ease because I can see Bada enjoying it. She's smiling, a demonic smile yet attractive.

"Ughh please stop B-bada, I'm cum-- haaa" I fell in love with a devil. I'm willing to do everything for her from now on.

"Shit you're so good at this Naomi, I fucking enjoyed that" those were her words as she pulls out the toy and throws it away.