II. Becoming Your Enemy

"Come closer"

"Ha I need more, suck my neck"

"Mmm like this? Make some sounds it's just us"

"Exactly like that mmm yes ha"

I can see Bada crawling towards me in my bed and groping my chest with one hand and the other guiding my head to kiss her lips.

My body couldn't move and automatically followed whatever lead she was putting me into. As our kiss got deeper I suddenly heard a faint sound of my phone alarming.

I tried pushing Bada away to part from the kiss as the sound irritated me and when I was successful, the dark bedroom became visible

My lamp is on and my phone is on the bedside table vibrating. She did it again! She tried luring me into a dream, a sexual dream to be specific. Ugh, what's with these demons disturbing my sleep?

"It was your phone that disturbed us to be exact, Naomi"

Where did that voice come from? I turned my head while still holding it to the right side of my room where my couch is and I almost fell off my bed seeing the least expected person I wanted to see.

"I respectfully used your door, although oo pwede din namang hindi na" she said while leaning on the couch and looking at me

"What do you need from me? Diba sabi ko ayoko nang makita ka? Why are you getting me into those kinds of dreams?" Irita kong tanong sa kanya habang nagdadabog.

She sighed and stood up while looking at me and my gaze was up high because of her tallness, it made me dizzy.

In just a matter of seconds, I found myself lying on the bed again with my hands covering my face because SHE'S ON TOP OF ME NOW! My heart is racing and I can feel my cheeks burning, this is not how I'm supposed to react to a devil.

"I know my charm works on you Naomi" Bada said with her face almost near mine. I gulped and couldn't say a single word because of our situation.

"You can't escape this Naomi, sabihin nalang naten na I'll be part of your life from now on. As my contractor I have to stick by your side at all times" she started explaining, akala ko ganto sya makikipag communicate but she sat down on my bed after.