XXII. The Devil's Tale

I received a news from other devils that this particular guy was messing around with humans.

Naomi knew about five of us already, there are still two first generation devils we did not want to mention to her.

Lucifer was one, our King, who created us and the other one is Orion. It's been centuries since I saw and heard from him, until the news came.

"There are a lot of souls coming in lately and all the weak devils are overworked haha, familiar?" Haechi said as she stands beside me while looking at the gates of hell where souls enter one by one.

"He's still doing that? And the heavens are not reacting over it?" I asked in frustration, this is getting out of hand. I addressed this before and tried to call for Lucifer but he's not anywhere near. Those two are just unreachable.

"They promised they won't come for us unless we bring chaos to the whole humankind. You can say Orion's doing this on purpose, bringing in a lot without getting tracked." Yes we are devils but we are not that heartless forcing humans to come with us without a contract.

Unlike Orion, he's very messy and he just take anyone na matripan nya, he kills people and drag them down here.

"I'll help settle the souls with you, make sure we have all the devils working today." I commanded Haechi and she nodded before walking away and call the others.

Orion and I had some arguments before, I tried to stop him from his actions but he's a hard-headed one. Mas pasaway pa kay Kali. He was angry too when Lucifer made me the general when he thinks he's more powerful.

It is the truth, he's way more powerful than me but he can't manage the underworld. All he has in his mind was how to be more powerful, a selfish bastard na hindi naman dapat kasama sa Seven Devils but he was also from first generation. He was loyal and only listens to Lucifer and no one else.

"Ok na Bada I think we know what to do, thanks for helping us out. I'm sure you have a lot more to do pa, how is it going with Naomi pala?" Haechi asked as we sit near a pit of fire watching the souls work and suffer at the same time.

Naomi ..... I haven't seen her for a week, I got occupied trying to fix things here I forgot about my contractor.

"I'm yours Bada, you own me"

"I like you ... no I love you Bada"

"Bada?" I got back to my senses when Haechi called me again. Stupid human just jumping to conclusions, she always has a say in everything.

"She's probably busy with school and Kali is there" sagot ko kay Haechi na bigla namang napa-ohhh dahil sa sinabi ko.

"You and your sister, always fighting in everything hahaha" she teased me, sinamaan ko naman sya ng tingin kaya naghands-up nalang sya.

I'll admit I've been lacking for some sexual attention again, and even if I want to look for another human to have it I just can't.

I wanna have Naomi so bad, I haven't forgotten about her scent yet, her taste, her moans. She alone makes me full, but I saw how angry and disappointed she was before we parted. I don't think she will let me do that now.

Maybe I should stay here some more. Give her the space she wants and forget about her feelings for me. It's a stupid idea, a devil and a human?
I can't even take care of myself alone why would I carry a human beside me, she'll just be a burden plus she will soon join the others here in hell so why would she waste her time in me? I shook my head at the thought. Why am I even thinking of such an impossible thing haha.