XXV. Naomi in her Princess Treatment Era

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Naomi and Bada were in hell, the land split in half and there was a pit of fire in the middle. It was so hot Naomi couldn't even move a single bit or she would burn.

"B-bada save me!" She shouted to Bada from the other side but the latter didn't hear her.

"Jump Naomi, this is where you belong" dumbfounded by Bada's answer, Naomi frowned

"Pero sabi mo you will protect me, and how come you want me to jump there when you refused a lot of times kapag tinatanong kita kung kelan mo ako kukunin?" Naomi asked in confusion.

"Simple, I was just playing with your feelings. NOW JUMP OR I WILL PUSH YOU" Bada's voice roared and made the platform shake. Naomi knew Bada would never force her to do this so she is not following.

And she was right! It was Orion disguising as Bada, he got angry that Naomi is not jumping so he had to go over her to try and push her.

"STOP! NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING" Naomi pleaded but she's being forced and now at the edge.

"Bada help .... help me please" She cried out loud but no Bada appeared. Her one foot is now hanging so she closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

"Naomi! Gising!" A faint voice can be heard and Naomi felt her body being shook, she slightly opened her eyes and saw Bada beside her looking worried.

"Fuck! He even disturbs you in your dreams now?" Bada said relieved that Naomi was awake.

"P-panaginip lang? Waaah I thought ... *sobs*" Naomi cried loudly, Bada hugged her tightly and comforted her.

NAOMI'S POV:

NAOMI'S POV:

Nakayakap pa din ako kay Bada na busy magbasa ng libro sa gilid ko. Di naman sya nagrereklamo na nakayakap ako kaya chance ko  na to! 🤭

"Still scared?" She asked as she flips the page of book in her hand.

"Oo ayoko na bawal mo na ako pakawalan Bada baka anytime kunin nalang ako ni Orion" 🤪 pagdadrama ko, kahit na I know I'm safe beside her naman.

"Tch, fine just hug me habang may time ka pa" she said with no emotion. Talaga maghapon tayo dito.
*Knocking sound on door*

"Anak are you awake? May gusto lang kami sabihin ni Papa" I heard Mom said outside of my room. Napabangon naman ako at sinamaan ng tingin si Bada na ngayon ay nakangisi na, she knew! Pero di ko naman pwedeng ignore sila Mom kaya pinagbuksan ko sila ng pinto.

"Gusto mo bang lumabas tayo? Family day ba kasi ngayon ka nalang namin ulit nakasama, lalo na ni Dad mo." Tanong nila sakin at parang ang sagot lang naman na inaantay nila ay Oo.

"Kahit naman may sakit ka anak we can still go out, you should have fun like your friends" dagdag naman ni Dad. Nilingon ko si Bada na wala na sa bed ngayon at nakabihis na agad, lugi nagamit ng powers!