𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Evelyn had been practicing tirelessly for hours, perfecting every move, every note, every expression. Despite being with ENHYPEN since their debut, the pressure to constantly improve and prove herself lingered. Now, as she trudged through the door of their shared apartment, exhaustion weighed heavy on her shoulder, her limbs feeling like lead.

The sight of all the boys sitting on the couch greeted her as she entered. They looked up in unison, concern etched on their faces as they noticed Evelyn's tired demeanor. Sunghoon, who usually took on the role of caring for others, was the first to approach her.

"Hey, Evelyn, are you okay?" Sunghoon asked, his voice soft with worry.

Evelyn managed a weary smile. "Yeah, I'm fine," she replied, though the weariness in her voice betrayed her true feelings.

Jake, ever observant, stepped forward as well. "You look beat. How about you change out of those clothes and join us for a movie night? It might help you relax," he suggested kindly.

The idea of sinking into the couch with her bandmates, letting go of the day's stresses, sounded like heaven to Evelyn. "That sounds perfect," she said gratefully.

As Evelyn disappeared into her room, the boys quickly got to work preparing for their impromptu movie night. Sunghoon grabbed blanket's from the closet while Jay and Sunoo sorted through their collection of movies, trying to find the perfect one for the occasion. Meanwhile, Ni-ki dashed to the kitchen to fetch snacks and drink, eager to ensure Evelyn's comfort.

By the time Evelyn emerged from her room, the living room had been transformed into a cozy haven. Sunghoon spread a soft blanket over the couch, while Jay and Sunoo debated between a selection of movies.

"How about this one?" Sunoo suggested, holding up a classic comedy.

Jay shook his head. "Nah, let's go for something more relaxing, like a feel-good movie."

Sunghoon nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me. Evelyn could use a little relaxation."

As Evelyn settled onto the couch beside Jake, she couldn't help but feel touched by their thoughtfulness. Sunghoon took a seat on the other side of side of her, and Ni-ki perched on the armrest, leaving plenty of room for everyone.

As the movie began to play, Evelyn felt herself slowly relaxing, the tension of the day melting away. She leaned her head against Jake's shoulder, grateful for the comfort of his touch. Jake, noticing her exhaustion, gently placed an arm around her shoulder, offering silent support.

"You okay?" Jake whispered, his voice barely audible over the sound of the movie.

Evelyn nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. "Yeah, just tired," she replied softly.

Jake tightened his hold around her, offering a reassuring squeeze. Evelyn closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his presence enveloping her, easing away her fatigue.

"You falling asleep on us already?" Ni-ki teased gently, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Evelyn's lips curled into a tired grin. "Maybe just for a little bit. But don't blame me if I start snoring."

Ni-ki chuckled softly and leaned over to gently pat Evelyn's leg. "No worries, Evelyn. If you start snoring, we'll just crank up the volume of the movie to drown you out," he joked with a playful grin.

The boys exchanged knowing glances, their hearts full with affection for their tired bandmate. They had come together to ensure Evelyn had the perfect movie night, but in the end, it was the simple act of being together, of supporting each other through thick and thin, that mattered most.

As Evelyn drifted off to sleep, surrounded by the warmth and love of her bandmates, she knew she was exactly where she belonged. In the arms of ENHYPEN, she has found not just a group of talented musicians, but a family who would always be there for her, no matter what.