𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

The Teen Vogue studio used with excitement as the members of ENHYPEN prepared for their appearance on the popular compliment battle segment. They were eager to showcase their camaraderie and shower each other with heartfelt words of encouragement.

As the cameras rolled, the boys took their places, each ready to engage in a friendly competition of compliments. Sunghoon kicked off the battle, praising Heeseung's impeccable sense of style and dance prowess, which was met with reciprocal nods of agreement. The compliments continued to flow, each member expressing their genuine appreciation for one another's talents and personalities.

But it was Evelyn who captivated everyone's attention with her heartfelt words. "Jake oppa, your infectious positivity and genuine kindness uplift us all," she said, her voice brimming with admiration. "Ni-ki, your unwavering dedication to your craft and your endless drive to improve us to push our own boundaries everyday."

Evelyn's words resonated deeply with the group, prompting a moment of reflection and gratitude. "Evelyn, your resilience and unwavering support for each of us are the pillars of our unity," Jake began, his voice filled with sincerity. "You bring a lightness to our journey, reminding us that even in our darkest moments, we have each other. You're not just a member of ENHYPEN, your family. And we're endlessly grateful for everything you do."

As Evelyn listened to Jake's heartfelt words, tears welled up in her eyes. She felt overwhelmed by the depth of their bond, knowing her bandmates were always there for her, through thick and thin.

With tears glistening in her eyes, Evelyn wiped them away, a small smile playing on her lips. Sensing her distress, Jay quietly approached her, offering her a tissue and a comforting hand on her back. "You're amazing, Eve. Don't forget that," he murmured softly, his words filled with sincerity.

Heeseung and Sunoo joined in, their expressions filled with warmth and empathy. "We're here for you, Eve. Always," Heeseung added, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Later, after the segment ended, Jake approached Evelyn, a concerned look on his face. "Evelyn, I'm sorry I made you cry," he said softly, his voice filled with genuine regret.

Evelyn looked up at him, her eyes shimmering with emotion. "It's okay, Jake," she replied, her voice warm with understanding. "Your words just meant a lot to me. Thank you."

Jake smiled warmly, relieved by her response. "Anytime, Evelyn," he said, reaching out to give her a reassuring hug. "We're always here for you."

With a sense of warmth and unity filling the air, the member of ENHYPEN shared a knowing glance, reaffirming bond as they prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead, together, as one supportive family, forever and always.