𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Isabella stood in the living room, her arms crossed tightly across her chest as she looked at Heeseung with frustration in her eyes. They had been arguing about something trivial, yet the tension between them had escalated quickly, leaving Isabella feeling hurt and upset.

"I just don't understand why you always have to be so stubborn," Heeseung said, his voice tinged with frustration.

Isabella felt a pang of hurt at his words. "I'm not being stubborn, Heeseung. I just want you to understand where I'm coming from," she replied, her voice trembling with emotion.

Heeseung sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I know, I know. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to upset you," he said, his tone softening.

But the damage had already been done, and tears welled up in Isabella's eyes. She turned away from Heeseung, unable to hold back the flood of emotions that threatened to overwhelm her. Without a word, she hurried out of the room and ran into their bedroom, the tear streaming down her cheeks.

Heeseung stood in the living room, feeling a pang of guilt wash over him as he watched Isabella retreat. He knew he had let his frustration get the best of him, and now he had hurt the woman he loved.

After a moment of hesitation, Heeseung followed Isabella into their bedroom, finding her sitting on the edge of the bed, her shoulder shaking with sobs. He approached her slowly, his heart aching at the sight of her in distress.

"Isabella," he said softly, his voice filled with remorse. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you like that."

Isabella looked up at him, her eyes red and swollen from crying. "I-I just... I don't know why we always argue about the little things," she choked out, her voice wavering.

Heeseung knelt down in front of her, reaching out to gently take her hand in his. "I know, love. I don't want to argue either," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "I hate seeing you upset like this."

Isabella sniffled, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand. "I just feel like... like we're not on the same sometimes," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Heeseung nodded, his heart breaking at the thought of causing Isabella pain. "I understand, Isabella. I promise to do better, to listen more and try to see things from your perspective," he said, his voice filled with determination.

Isabella looked up at him, her eyes searching his for any sign of insincerity. But all she found was love and regret reflected back at her.

"I-I appreciate that, Heeseung," she said, her voice still shaky. "I just... I need some time to myself right now."

Heeseung nodded, understanding completely. "Of course, love. Take all the time you need," he said, standing up placing a gentle hand on her back.

Isabella leaned into his touch, feeling a sense of comfort wash over her despite the lingering hurt. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to her racing heart.

"Thank you, Heeseung," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Heeseung leaned down, pressing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you, Isabella. I'm sorry," he murmured against her skin.

Isabella nodded, feeling the warmth of his love enveloping her. "I love you too, Heeseung," she whispered, her heart feeling a little lighter knowing that they would work through this together.

And as Heeseung stood there with his hand on her back, Isabella felt a sense of peace wash over her. They may have had their disagreements, but their love for each other was stronger than any argument. With Heeseung by her side, Isabella knew they could overcome anything.