𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝

Isabella sat at her desk, surrounded by a mountain of paperwork that seemed to grow taller by the minute. The stress of her job as a lawyer weighed heavily on her shoulders, each case demanding her full attention and expertise. But today, it felt like the weight was almost too much to bear.

As she sifted through the legal documents, her mind raced with deadlines, court dates, and client meetings. The constant ringing of her phone added to the chaos, each call brining another urgent matter to her attention.

Heeseung, her loving husband, knew how demanding Isabella's job could be. He often tried to help by cooking dinner, running errands, and taking care of household chores. But today, he could see that Isabella was overwhelmed beyond measure.

Heeseung quietly entered Isabella's office, his heart sinking at the sight of her furrowed brow and tired eyes. He approached her desk, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Isabella, love, you look exhausted," Heeseung said softly, his voice filled with concern.

Isabella looked up from her papers, offering him a tired smile, "I am, Heeseung," she admitted, her voice weary. "It's just... everything is piling up, and I feel like I can't keep up."

Heeseung's heart ached at the sight of his wife's distress. Without a word, he pulled up a chair next to her desk and sat down, taking her hand in his.

"Isabella, you're doing an amazing job, Heeseung said earnestly, his eyes filled with love and admiration. "But you don't have to do it all alone. I'm here for you, always."

Isabella felt a wave of gratitude wash over her at Heeseung's words. She leaned into his touch, her eyes brimming with unshed tears. "I know, Heeseung," she whispered, her voice trembling. "But sometimes... it just feels like too much."

Heeseung squeezed her hand gently, his heart breaking at the sight of Isabella's distress. "It's okay to feel overwhelmed, Isabella," he said softly, his voice filled with reassurance. "But remember, you don't have to carry this burden alone. I'm here to support you, no matter what."

Tears spilled from Isabella's eyes, rolling down her cheeks unchecked. She leaned into Heeseung's embrace, finding solace in his comforting presence. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as she cried.

For a long while, they sat together in silence, the only sound in the room the soft sniffles of Isabella's tears. Heeseung gently rubbed circles on her back, his touch a soothing balm to her frazzled nerves.

As Isabella's sobs began to subside, Heeseung pulled back slightly to look into her eyes. "Isabella, I want you to know that I'm so proud of you," he said earnestly, his voice filled with love. "You're incredibly strong and capable, and you're doing an amazing job."

Isabella sniffled, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Thank you, Heeseung," she said softly, her voice filled with emotion. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Heeseung brushed a gentle kiss to her forehead, his love for her shining in his eyes. "You'll never have to find out, Isabella," he whispered, his voice filled with determination. "I'll always be here for you, through thick and thin."

Feeling a sense of peace wash over, Isabella leaned in to kiss Heeseung softly on the lips. In that moment, surrounded by the chaos of her work, she knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be — wrapped in the arms of the man who loved her unconditionally.

Together, they faced the challenges of Isabella's demanding job, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that came their way. And as they sat in the quiet comfort of their shared love, Isabella felt a renewed sense of strength and determination to face whatever challenges life threw at her, with Heeseung by her side.