𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

Isabella stood before the mirror, her heart pouring with excitement and nerves. Today was the day she had been dreaming of since she was a little girl - her wedding day. She looked at her reflection, taking in every detail of the beautiful gown that adorned her, the delicate lace and shimmering beads sparkling in the soft light of the room.

Beside her, Heeseung stood, dressed in his handsome tuxedo, a smile on his face that made her heart flutter. He took her hand in his, his touch warm and reassuring.

"Are you ready, love?" Heeseung asked, his eyes filled with love and adoration.

Isabella nodded, a radiant smile spreading across her face. "More than ready," she replied, her voice filled with excitement.

Heeseung leaned in, pressing a tender kiss to her lips, their love and passion evident in the gently caress of his lips against hers. Isabella felt a surge of warmth and love wash over her, the knowledge that she was about to marry the man of her dreams filling her with joy.

As they made their way to the ceremony, Isabella's heart beat faster with each step. The soft strains of music filled the air, guiding her downward the aisle towards her future with Heeseung. She felt a surge of emotions as she saw him waiting for her at the end of the aisle, his eyes filled with love and longing.

The ceremony was about of emotions - tears of joy, laughter, and overwhelming love. Isabella and Heeseung exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for all eternity. The words were spoken with such sincerity and devotion that not a dry eye was left in the room.

Finally, the moment came when they were pronounced husband and wife. Isabella felt a rush of happiness and relief over her as Heeseung took her in his arms, lifting her up in a joyful embrace. The room erupted into cheers and applause as they shared their first kiss as husband and wife, sealing their love with a promise of forever.

As they made their way to the reception, Isabella couldn't stop smiling, her heart overflowing with love and gratitude. The reception was a whirlwind of laughter, dancing, and celebration. Isabella and Heeseung danced together, their bodies moving in perfect harmony to the music.

As the night wore on, Isabella found herself stealing glances at her new husband, her heart swelling with love and happiness. She couldn't believe she was finally here, with the man she loved more than anything in the world, surrounded by their family and friends.

At one point, Heeseung took her hand and led her to a quiet corner of the room, away from the hustle and bustle of the reception. He pulled her into his arms, his eyes filled with tenderness and love.

"Isabella," Heeseung whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "I love you more than words can express. Today has been the happiest days of my life, and it's all because of you."

Tears welled up in Isabella's eyes as she looked into his, seeing the depth of his love and devotion reflected back at her. "Heeseung," she whispered, her voice filled with love. "I love you more than anything in the world. Today has been a dream come true, and it's all because of you."

They stood there in each other's arms, lost in their love for each other, the world fading away around them. And as they danced together under the soft glow of the moonlight, Isabella knew that she had found her happily ever after in the arms of the man she loved.