𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚

Isabella had always been sensitive to loud noises. Even as a child, she would cover her ears at the sound of loud cars passing by or a sudden clap of thunder. But as she grew older, her sensitivity turned into something more debilitating — a condition known as phonophobia.

The fear of loud noises had taken over Isabella's life, causing her immense anxiety and distress. Simple everyday activities like going to a crowded restaurant or attending a concert became daunting tasks filled with dread.

One particularly difficult day, Isabella found herself struggling to cope with the overwhelming fear that seemed to consume her. The sound of the television blaring in the living room was like nails on a chalkboard, sending shivers of anxiety down her spine.

She sat on the edge of the couch, her hands pressed tightly against her ears in a futile attempt to block out the noise. Tears welled up in her eyes as the fear gripped her heart, leaving her feeling helpless and alone.

Just then, the door to the apartment swung open, and Heeseung walked in, a concerned look on his face when he saw Isabella's distress.

"Isabella, what's wrong?" Heeseung asked, rushing over to her side.

Isabella looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears. "It's... it's too loud," she managed to choke out, her voice trembling.

Heeseung's expression softened, and without a word, he reached for the remote and turned off the television. The sudden silence that followed was like a balm to Isabella's frayed nerves, and she let out a shaky sigh of relief.

"Is that better?" Heeseung asked gently, kneeling down in front of her.

Isabella nodded, her heart still racing from the ordeal. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Heeseung took her hands in his, his touch warm and comforting. "You don't have to thank me, Isabella," he said softly. "I'm here for you, always."

Isabella felt a wave of gratitude wash over her at his words. She leaned into his touch, seeking comfort in the safety of his embrace.

"I don't know what to do," Isabella admitted, her voice trembling with emotion.

Heeseung's gaze softened, his eyes filled with understanding. "We'll figure it out together," he said, reassuringly. "You're not alone in this, Isabella. I'm right here beside you."

With Heeseung by her side, Isabella felt a glimmer of hope. She knew that overcoming her fear of loud noises would be a long journey, but with his unwavering support, she felt like she could face anything.

As the day together in the quiet of the living room, Isabella felt the weight of her fear begin to lift. She leaned her head against Heeseung's shoulder, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat beneath her ear.

"Thank you, Heeseung," Isabella whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

Heeseung wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close in a comforting embrace. "Anytime, Isabella," he replied, his voice filled with warmth.

In that moment, surrounded by the gentle comfort of Heeseung's embrace, Isabella knew that she was not alone. With Heeseung by her side, she felt safe, loved, and infinitely cherished. Together, the would face her fears and conquer them, one step at a time.