𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭

The stage was alive with energy as ENHYPEN performed their final song of the night, the crowd roaring in approval. Evelyn danced and sang alongside her bandmates, pouring her heart and soul into every move, every note. But as the song progressed, a nagging feeling of dizziness began to creep over her.

At first, Evelyn brushed it off, chalking it up to exhaustion from the rigorous performance schedule. But as the dizziness intensified, her vision started to blur around the edges, making it difficult to focus. Still, Evelyn pushed through, determined to cover her all the performance.

As the song neared its climax, Evelyn's legs began to wobble beneath her, her breaths coming in short gasps. She knew something was wrong, but she refused to let it show, determined to finish the song strong.

Finally, as the last note rang out, Evelyn's strength gave out completely. Dizziness overwhelmed her, and she stumbled forward, the world spinning around her. In an instant, she felt herself falling, her body growing limp.

The boys of ENHYPEN watched in horror as Evelyn collapsed, but Ni-ki was quick to react. With lightning speed, he darted forward and caught Evelyn before she hit the ground, cradling her carefully in his arms.

"Get her backstage, quickly!" Jake shouted, his voice laced with concern.

Ni-ki nodded, his heart pounding as he carried Evelyn offstage, the rest of the boys followed close behind. They found a quiet spot backstage and Ni-ki gently lowered Evelyn onto the ground, positioning her head on his lap.

"Someone get her some water," Sunghoon said, his voice urgent.

"I'll get a cool washcloth," Sunoo offered, rushing to fetch it.

The boys surrounded Evelyn, their faces etched with worry as they waited for her to regain consciousness. Minutes ticked by, each one feeling like an eternity, until finally, Evelyn's eyelids fluttered open.

"What happened?" she mumbled groggily, her head pounding.

"You fainted," Jake replied softly, his hand reaching out to grab hers and rub it gently.

Ni-ki brushed away a stray strand of hair from Evelyn's forehead, his fingers running through her hair in a soothing gesture. "You scared us, Evelyn." he said quietly, his voice filled with concern.

Evelyn's heart swelled with gratitude as she looked around at her bandmates, their faces filled with love and concern. Despite the scare, she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the warmth of their presence, by the unwavering support they showed her in her time of need.

"Thank you, guys," she whispered, a tear slipping down her cheek.

Sunghoon, moved by her words, reached out and gently wiped away her tear, a soft smile on his lips. "Anytime, Evelyn," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

The boys smiled softly, their hearts full as they gathered around Evelyn, offering her comfort and reassurance. In that moment, as they sat together, surrounded by love and friendship, Evelyn knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other. And with that knowledge, she felt a renewed sense of strength and determination to face whatever lay ahead, hand in hand with her beloved bandmates.