48 | Puja

Avin's POV :

my heart has forgotten to beat . I have forgotten to breathe . The blood in my body has forgotten to circulate. It seems as if every cell of my body is filled with happiness. I feel like a fish without eyelids. Because my eyelids are not closing. My eyes are popping out. I can't even blink my eyes. I feel like I'm just looking at her. I only want to look at her . I need to look at her .

I can bet with every breath of my lungs, every cell , my grandeur and all my pile of money that a girl as beautiful as my Esha cannot exist in this world . Neither did it ever exist nor is it ever going to exist. She is the only one.

In a clear shining dark sky there are uncountable stars , planets and among those stars there is a bright big moon .The one that shines the most out of the many uncountable stars . Esha Is that moon . Just like today, among of so many people here in the pandal of Maa Durga , my Esha is shining the most in this red coloured saree . This house where the Durga Puja is being held is decorated with beautiful lights and all the lights are turned on and shining brightly but it seems that Esha is the brightest among all the lights.
She is looking so beautiful in this red saree that it's beyond words to describe .

It's ashtami.

She is coming . Coming down from Stairs . Not looking at anyone but adjusting the pleats of her saree. But me being me . I raised my foot towards the stairs to go closer to her. And finally I saw her gaze looking towards me. My foot raised closer to her and when our eyes met from a distance, the glow in her eyes grew or so did mine and I saw the most beautiful smile to ever exist in the world . Her smile.

I stood near the stairs and by then she too had come down from the stairs and was near me. And I just couldn't take my eyes off her . The absolute goddess .

" I can even shout in front of any Goddess and tell everyone that you are more and the most beautiful than them. Even these goddesses are nothing in front of you , forget them I would rather worship you . Worship you for the rest of my life and forever . " A smile crawled on my lips as she pouted softly .

" If I had known that you would make me blush in such a way and paint my cheeks red, I would not have worn my $152 's blush anymore . " She giggled looking at me .

" Who made you wear this saree? " I simply asked .

" Mom . " She answered.

" I wish I would make you wear saree again. " I blinked my eyes .

She sighed and held my arms .

" Darling , If something like this had happened, we would have making out right now instead of just standing here. " She mocked .

I thought about that . Oh yeah. She's right but now I think I need to do something .

I held her hand and looked straight into her eyes and she just blinked her eyes .
I lightly bit on the side of her pinky finger three times .
She once said , nazar nehi lagti hai aisa karne se .
She chuckled softly .

" Meri chiz ko kisi ki Nazar nhi lagni chahiye . " I whispered and she gave me a smile then a peck on the side of my lips .

" I love you " she whispered and a smile crept up on my lips.

" I love you more , Sunflower"

" Don't get angry, don't get irritated, behave politely in front of the other person." She advised .

And I nodded .

_____

" Esha , Avin come fast meet them. " Esha's mom called us.