Detention (Part 2)

~~~~~~~~
Sorry about last time...The computer didn't PUBLISH the other parts of the Last Chapter... Blame Internet... XD
~~~~~~~~

-Randy's POV-
I tried to get the robot to let go of her. So I Ninja kicked the Robot and managed him to be unconscious. (y/n) opened the metal hand all by herself. I was amazed myself.
"Go hide some where girl I've never met before."
She smirked at me and said "C'mon I know you know my name Ninja...Or should I be calling you by your name..".
I was shocked...but she winked at me. Could it be that she already knew?... But then the robot waked up and started chasing her. I tried to chase after them but when I already got there she already knocked out the Robot. She could tell that I was super shocked.

~ (y/n) POV~
The Robot chased you but when you ran into a corner, You kicked the robot right into its face and making it fly through the halls and was destroyed. The Ninja was prepared to have a fight but then.. You could tell he was surprised. Then you said while smiling "Shouldn't you be saying SmokeBomb Right now?".
"Oh...Y-yeah...Smokebomb!" then with that he leaved the red smoke which smelled like farts. Randy came running to you and said "Are ok (y/n)?".
"Yeah..." you said smiling at him.
"G-good.." He said relieved.

(Time skip!)
You were thinking about what you'll wear for tomorrow and was getting excited... you thought to yourself..."I wonder will happen tomorrow..."

~~~~~~~
I wonder what will happen...hehe.... Trust me, the next chapter is so.... Bruce... or not... Btw, Thank you for all the readers who read my story...Yes YOU!... I promise to make the next chapter longer... wink...
~~~~~~~