You Stanked My Heart...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I was awaken from the noise my Aunt made by calling my name...
"Good morning (Y/n)! Get up right now or I'll have to drag you out of bed.. again.." My Aunt said as she leaves my room and closed the door... But as the door closed..
"Ugh.. What's so good about it!?" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her but... the door closed. I groaned and looked at the ceiling...
...
..
Am I going to go to school today...?
..
...
..
...
..
I guess I should say sorry to Randy. I think I maybe be a little harsh on him.. So I set got myself ready and took a bath.. and wore my ordinary clothes...
....
..
...

---Randy's POV---
I groaned as I remembered what happened on that night... I need to do something.. BUT WHAT!?..
...
..
...
..
...
..
I know I'll ask Nomicon!!...
....
..
"So... There's this girl.. who is my girlfriend.. well, kinda... and I gotta do something.. But I'm not sure what I'll do..." I said as I grabbed the Nomicon and got shloomped in...
...
..
...
I landed gently in the house, and by gently I mean hard... Then the Ninja came and suddenly broke a vase while passing the table.. He was shocked and tried to put it all together again but then.. The owner suddenly came and was surprised to see its priceless vase shattered.. But As soon as the owner came the ninja hides away and didn't say anything. The owner was enraged and tried to find out who had did this...
...
..
I came close to the vase and some words formed out of that... It said..
..
"When a Ninja does wrong... He must own up to his mistakes.."
..
"ok, I didn't do anything wrong.. Theresa did that not me!" I said defending myself.. But the Nomicon didn't reply back. I got sucked out and found myself lying on the floor..
"That hurt.." I said as I rubbed my head.. So, I gotta think of a way to make (Y/n) think that it wasn't my fault.. IT WAS THERESA..
So.. I gathered up all my courage and got myself ready..
...
..

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I was waiting for Randy while I was leaning against my locker. But then suddenly, He came to me quite surprise.. Honestly, When I saw him..
...
..
...
..
I almost cried.. But I gotta be tough. And I can't cry here... I'M AT SCHOOL..
...
..
...
"Hey, (Y/n)..." Randy said rubbing his neck awkwardly.. I just nodded and said nothing back..
"I know what I've done that night was wrong and it was Theresa's fault not mine.." He said not looking at me.. Seriously..? Theresa's Fault..?
"So.. That's why-..." He continued but then someone cut him off.. I couldn't help it but when I saw that person coming close to us... My face enraged which turned into a death stare...
...
"Oh hey Bruce Fries!" Theresa suddenly said giving him a back hug... Randy flinched and at an instant he blushed bright red.. And his eyes widened as well. I looked at the right and was slightly annoyed...
..
...
..
..
....
HOLD THE CHEESE! DID SHE JUST CALL RANDY... BRUCE FRIES..?!?
..
..
....
..
..
"SAY WHAT!?" I blurted out.. Theresa lets go of Randy and faced me. I looked at Randy who was still red and kinda frozen.. How could Theresa know what our nick names for each other!?.. Unless...
"Oh.. Randy didn't tell you.? tsk...tsk..tsk.." Theresa said acting innocent and sweet... Which is the complete opposite of that wonked up girl..
"What do you mean by that?" I said as I raised my brow.. I looked at Randy and he was just confused as I am...
...
..
...
..
...
"I'm his Gravy Fries!" She said as she kissed his cheeks..
..
...
..
...
And with that something was filling up inside me.. My heart pounded and felt like it'll explode out of my chest... I walked out and saw that the hallway was empty.. Hmm... Did classes already start or something..? I didn't look back and just went straight..
..
Now I regret coming over here..
...
"Wait (Y/n)!" Randy said as he grabbed my hand and stopped me.. Its like that night all over again. I took my hand and faced him..
"You really did that... My Aunt was right.. I shouldn't have said yes that night.." I said as tears suddenly burst out.. I couldn't keep it anymore so...yeah... I covered my face with my hands and ran to the nearest girl's comfort room...
Why?.. Cause there's comfort there.. (Corny right...? XD)
Once I'm inside I locked the door and I sat down and curled up, My head was resting on my knees... I feel like my heart has been taken out, stomped around, threw it at a wall and finally threw it at a trash can.. I know it sounds wonk but... My heart is shattered and the pieces were blew up. I could hear voices and someone knocking at the door..
...
..
...
...
My cry echoed into the room and I felt like something inside me was escaping..
...
..
...
...
Wait a minute... I think I've felt this somewhere before..
...
..
...
...
I stood up and froze when I saw myself in the mirror..
...
..
...
..
....
..
...
"Oh no... NIGHTMARE!" I said as I realize it.. But it was too late...

---Randy's POV---
I ran after (Y/n) and worried that... she'll get stanked, So I banged on the door and said to let me in... But All I could hear were crying sounds...
Theresa was behind me.. I couldn't help it.. I think I'm going to explode or something..
"Why the juice did you have to do that!? We were about to be US again!" I shouted at her..
"Don't you get it!? I want to be your girlfriend! But you just picked that shoobtastic girl instead of me! You know how hard it is to know that you guys are a thing and how much it hurts that I'm not that girl!" Theresa suddenly screamed back with tears swelling up..
...
I was shocked.. I didn't know how to response to that.
...
But she walked out... enraged with anger...
..
...
..