The Necklace

Hey guys!...As you can see I am a frequent writer.... (Well, Sometimes XD)... So don't worry about those Cliffhangers! XD
Let's go back to the story shall we?...
What was in the box?...
Then again, What will Howard do to the chocolates you gave him?...
Will this be the Perfect Moment for you to Confess your Feelings?...
Wait...Where were we??...Oh yeah!...Opening the box... XD
~~~----~~~~---~~~

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You opened the box to see a...
....
....
......
Your eyes widened as you see a Heart Necklace!... The heart necklace was silver and in the middle of it was a little (f/c) gem in the shape of a heart. (As you can see in the pic! My f/c is Violet!)... You flip it to the back and saw that something was carved on it... It said "R+(The first letter of your name!)"... You blushed as you looked at it....
"Oh wow..." You said in amazement.
"D-do you l-like it?" Randy said while blushing and smiling.
"I..I-I... I don't like it!" You said while blushing.
"What?...Why!?" Randy's smile began to fade... He looked down...
"I don't like it coz...I LOVE IT!!!" You said while raising up his chin.
He suddenly smiled and said "R-really?!".
"Yeah!!" You said while smiling...
"Good..." He said like he was relieved.
"But.. Isn't this a bit expensive?..." You said a bit worried.
"Don't worry! It didn't cost much cause I'm the one who made that!" He said as he tried to impressed you. But it worked!...You were Impressed!...
"Really?...I'll wear it everyday!" You said while your stomach has butterflies.
He just blushed and stare at you while smiling...
"But how did you made this?...And where did you get this pretty gem?" You said curiously.
"Oh.. I made it here at school.. At the metal shop!... Of course I had a little help  from Howard and S. ward Smith..." Randy said while he was still blushing...
"No one has ever given me something special like this..." 
"R-really?...Then I'm the first one! Yes!" He said as he leaped for joy.
You starred at the heart necklace and began to noticed that something was inside it.
"Hey.. uh... Randy? Can this necklace be opened?" You said.
"Oh Yeah!...I almost forgot the key!" He said while searching for it in his bag.
Wait, It can be opened?... You wondered what's inside of it... Maybe its a picture of you two... Orr something else more special...
"Here!..." He took the necklace from the box and as soon as he turned the key it opened. You stand in amazement as you looked inside the necklace.
"Its a letter from me..." He said as he blushed harder... Again, He looked like tomato... He looks so cute when he blushes...hehe...
"Really?...Then I would read it later..." You said while smirking.
"Fine... Don't loose the key ok?" He said while handing you the key. You nodded and took the key and slid it in the necklace. Just then Randy took the necklace and said "Would you like to wear it now?"
"I would be glad to." You said while smiling back. You held up your hair while Randy went behind you and as he was putting on the necklace he gave you...You could sense that someone was coming...
...
.....
......
Its Theresa!...Oh man...This is bad!... She just stood there and you watched as her joyful smile turn into an angry face...
"How...could...you?!" She said as she looked down and her hands were shaped into fists...
Randy who had no idea that Theresa was there said "There. It looks good on you (Y/n)!" He said with a smile.
Just then green mist came out of a vent and surrounded Theresa. As the mist fades She turned into a green monster... She faced you and tried to slam you to the wall. But she did slammed you to the wall. You tried to stand up as the smoke cleared...
but then The Ninja showed up yelling "SmokeBomb!"...Face it, You were really relieved to see him...
The Ninja helped you up and said "Great!.. I mean a Monster attack this early?! "...
"How the juice does this happen?" You said while barely standing.
"Oh yeah.. I haven't told you huh?...Well, there's this sorcerer who stanks all the students when their mad or sad or just really bummed out.." He said as he carried you bridal style and ran outside the school...
"H-hey!...I could stand you know!" You said as the Ninja carried you.
"Doesn't look like it!" He said as he dodge an attack from Theresa.
Theresa tried to take you from the Ninja's arms... The Ninja throwed a ball at Theresa and said "Ninja slipping ball!". Theresa slipped and crashed into a wall which made her unconscious just enough time to make a plan to distank her.
The Ninja then landed at the top of the school and said "How the juice are we gonna distank her!?"
"Hmm..." You said while hatching up a plan...
"She was stanked because you gave me this necklace.." You said while taking off the necklace..
"So...?" He said while raising his brow.
"I have a plan..."
"Really?...What is it?" He said relieved.
"But frist... Take off your mask."
"What?!...No!"
"Do you trust me!?" You said.
"Yeah!...But-.." He started.
"Then take off the mask."
"Fine.."
Randy took off the mask and the suit was gone revealing his face.
"Ok... What's this plan of yours?" He said as he crossed his arms.
You pulled him closer and whispered the plan.
....

---Randy's POV---
(Y/n) burst out of the room and was mad because I've said something rude... I tried to chase her but she stopped and stood in the hallway with no one around. It was just me, her, and Theresa...
Theresa then started to wake up.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT TO ME!!" She said screaming at me and pushing me.
"I'm sorry (Y/n)!...Its just...THAT WAS A DUMB PLAN!!!" I said screaming at her too... Theresa just starred at us like a movie.
"THAT'S IT! YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE RANDY!!" (Y/n) said as she punched me at my face. I flew and landed at the wall.. "Ouch!" I said while trying to get up...I don't understand!... WHY!?... she walked up to me and said...
"Oh...and you see this!?" She reached into her pocket and bring out the necklace I gave her...Is she gonna... No...
"(Y/n) don't you dare do it!" I said begging her.
"Or what!?.." she said as she tries to tare the necklace.
"Or I'll-..."
I didn't finished my sentence.. cause it was already to late... she already tore it to pieces... How could she!?... I felt anger rising inside me... Some tears were swelling up my eyes...
....
...
and that wasn't all she threw it on the ground and started stomping on it....
"STOP!....How could you!?" I said with anger...
"Pfft... Whatever!" She said as she ran outside. I just stood there... I froze...
Then Theresa was distanked.. The green mist left her...
She said "What happen?"
... I didn't answer...
I was lost at my words...
....
.....
......
Why?...
I walked outside and chased after her.... 

~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!!!
What happened??...
...
.....
What have you done!?...
Toon in next time for my new chapter!!
Thanks for reading...And I love it when you leave comment below!
~~~~~~~~~~