Goodbye...? Or Hello...?

---Randy's POV---
(Y/n) has been avoiding me lately at school...
...
..
...
..
...
How could I know?.. Well, because the other day when I saw her walking alone in the streets with her hood on and when I was gonna walk over to her.. with a blink of an eye she disappeared.Literally disappeared. And I've been noticing that I'm not the only one that she's avoiding me... its the entire school she's been avoiding. Sure, she was in class but... she isn't talking to anyone. She's like a total snob now or a zombie to be exact.
...
(Y/n) doesn't eat at the cafeteria anymore...
..
She doesn't hang around after school anymore... its also because her Aunt is always picking her up...
...
..
...
..
....
And the worst thing is...
....
..

..
...
..
...
I haven't seen (Y/n) smile or laugh ever since that day when she got stank and almost killed us or nearly destroyed the school...
...
..
...
..
...
"Hey! Cheer up man! At least you don't have to spend your money on them dates! Instead you can bust them at the Game Hole!" Howard said as he kept a smile in his face...
"What the-.. I thought you want us to be together?!" I said with an arched brow..
"Yeah but... I'm missing out all the fun... and you guys won't even text me when you guys hangout..." Howard said as he pouted his lips and whined about it..
"Its a DATE Howard!.. A DATE!" I said as I threw my hands up in the air...
"Pfft... Whatever bud.." Howard said as he folded his arms and still kept on whining about it...
...
..
...

-Time skip to lunch break!-

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I sat down to where I now eat lunch to... the rooftop. I had my home made sandwich and some sliced up (F/fruit)in a tapper wear... Being up here brings memories of my old school and also... no people...
...

..

...
I stood up and felt the wind blew past me.. I inhaled some of it and felt free... for a second though...
...

..

...
Why am I up here and ignoring anyone all of a sudden?.. Well.. its because....
...
..

...
..
...
..
>>>FLASHBACK FROM THAT DAY YOU GOT STANK<<<
I ran back to my house... being Nightmare. For some odd reason I can feel that I'm Nightmare but... I can control myself... I opened the door and closed it quickly not letting anyone see me. I catch my breathe and didn't even know my Aunt was there...
"What happened dear?" She said with worry in her voice.. I gulped and tried to hide my face cause I think my its all scratched up so I put y hood up..
"Uh.. Good.. Everything's Good.." I said as I ran up stairs..
"Hep... Wait a minute..." My Aunt said as she pulled my hood back and revealed my face scratched up face.. My Aunt gasped and sat down as she saw my face..
"Its not a big deal.. I-..." I was cut off by my Aunt shouting...
"NOT A BIG A DEAL!?... Then why is your eyes RED!?" She said as she shot up..
"What..? I'm sure its not-... oh my cheese... it is red..." I said as I turned to a mirror at the wall.. and I was shocked.. It was red..
"What happened (Y/n)?..." My Aunt said as she folded her arms.. I sighed and explained that I got stank over some boy that shattered my heart...
"You got stank?!" She said as she threw her arms in the air and raised her voice...
"Eeeh... Yeah..." I said as I looked to my right..
"Ok..Thats it.. I know I shouldn't have bought you here.. I was afraid this would happen.. This is why I kept you away from that boy!.. Were leaving this instant!" My Aunt said as she stormed out upstairs..
"Wait! No!" I said as I grabbed her arm which stopped her...
"No! You're not getting out of this! You could have killed him!" My Aunt worried about him.. I suddenly stopped and was shocked at she just have said..
"Wait... what do you mean by kill him...?" I said as I arched up my brow.. My Aunt sighed..
"I think you might want to seat down..." She said as if keeping a secret from me.. I did it anyway...
"Remember you last birthday...?" 
I nodded... And remembered that day... where I killed my Mom and Dad... which made me frown... And with that My Aunt told me everything from then and now.. It didn't made me cry cause I already knew about it... Well, Of course I did hold them off...
"See?.. Whenever your eyes are red.. You have a urged to kill anyone you love..." My Aunt said as hugged me at the sofa... I trembled in fear and I cried a bit... I couldn't hold it in anymore.. so yeah..
"So that's why we have to leave... right now..." My Aunt continued as she got up..
"No... I don't want to leave! I want to stay here! Please! I'll do anything...!" I said as I stood up and fight for myself...
"Its not safe here(Y/n).." My Aunt said as she pleaded me to get the cheese out of here..
"I'll do anything Auntie just lets stay here! I won't talk to anyone or be friends with them anymore so I can't be stank.. Is that fair enough?!" I said as I begged like a dog... Sure, It had to be tough but I don't want to leave and not see him again. Its better to see them than not to see them forever.
"I guess... that could work.." She said as she thinks about it... I sighed in relief..
"But... Promise me(Y/n)... Don't you dare get stank.. This is your last warning..." She said as she scolded me like mom did when I got bad grades... 
"I...Promise..." I said as I crossed my heart...
>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<
...
It totally broke my heart to stay away from Randy and my other friends... And I even miss the way he laughs and makes jokes whenever I feel down though.. 
....
..
...
But then the building shook... I looked down and saw three robot apes crashing down the school and suddenly there was that red puff of smoke.. and out came the Ninja..
...