(Y/n)?...Or not (Y/n)?

-At Mcfist HQ-
Viceroy was still last minute checking before he launches his robot... When suddenly...
"VICEROY!.. Is it done yet?" Mcfist said while looking at the slinging balls...
"Aaaannd.. Yes! Its done!" Viceroy said while grabbing the controls...
"And its even loaded up with Mood juice!"
"Eeeeh... Whats Mood juice? Is it that violet thing in the sphere?..." Mcfist said with confusion but still looking at the slinging balls..
"Ugh..." He said as he puts his hand in front of the ball that was about to smacked the other balls...
"WHY did you do that!?... I just found this thing!" Mcfist said frustrated and shouting at Viceroy... The robot suddenly opened her eyes...
"Yes! Its-..." Viceroy started but...
"Now I have start it all over again!" Mcfist grumbled at him.. The robot was now fully activated and jumped down the window...
"Uhh... What was that?..  And why the juice does it look like that?" Mcfist said stopping to be angry...
"Its A robot that runs on anger or frustration, So when the Ninja is fighting this robot.. It'll be more stronger!... Why does she look like that you ask?... Well.. You'll know later.. " Viceroy said smirking...
"Oooh... That's a bruce plan... Glad I thought of it!" Mcfist said now smirking.. Viceroy face palms and a little bit annoyed..
..
...

~-~Theresa's POV~-~(Oh snap!... XD)
I just saw (Y/n) went to the janitors closet.. Why is she going in there?... So I decided to look and investigate... I hid at the corner of the hallway...
...
..
After a few minutes...
..
I saw Randy came in the janitors closet...
...
..
WHAT THE JUICE!?..
..
...
She did not.. I mean she couldn't right!?.. I rushed to the janitors closet and tried to open the door but its locked!...I tried to turn the knob forcing it to open but... It didn't happen anyway... What the.. No.. no...nooo....
WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING IN THERE!?..
...
..
I figured out a perfect plan.. MWUAHAHAHA!!!... I'm gonna frame them!..Sorry Randy... hehe....
...
I dashed to the principals office and was surprised to see P-slim there... watching whoopee.. in the computer... I have to admit it but its kinda weird though..
"Pricipal Slimozvits! Mr. Cunningham and Ms. (l/n) are in the janitors closet! And the janitors closet is lock!" I said while catching my breathe...
"And you want me to stop them?" P-slim said as he gets up from his chair...
"Yes...?" I said with a smile... He went with me anyway.. But once we reached the janitors closet it wasn't lock anymore and came out was the janitor...
"You must be seeing thing Ms. Fowler..." P-slim said with an annoyed tone...
"But-.." I started but..
"4 hours detention! See you later..." He shouted at me.. Great...
I lowered my head and walked through the hallways... But then I passed by Rand and (Y/n)...
...
Maybe..
...
I am seeing things..
...

---Randy's POV---
I really hope she didn't saw anything weird...at  my locker that is...
I never knew this but we and (Y/n) are the same... I mean.. She has Nightmare and I have Nomi-Randy... We went to the cafeteria while having an awkward atmosphere.. We didn't talk much but then..
"Oh man! I left my wallet again at my locker!"  She blurted out.. I think she was faking it though only to get out of here... Ugh... And I know she's lying cause I saw that she was holding her wallet a while ago...
..
She is really weirded  out by me...
...
Now she can't even see without blushing or running away!!...
..
So I walked out, and go to the cafeteria and saw Howard waiting for me at the table... well.. eating of course...
"Hey Bud!.. I got you some lunch but... Its gone now..." He said with an innocent smile....
"Hey buddy..." I sighed out.. He was surprised and had his eyes widened...
"Are you Cunningham?"
"Well.. Who else could it be?" I said with a smile.. and lightly punched his shoulders..
"Ah... Yeah... I  need to tell you something!" He said to me like it was really something important... well, I highly doubt that....
"What is it?" I said with a confused face...
...
"I TOLD YOU SO!" He shouted at me.. 
..
Ouch!...
..
"Yeah... You told me so..." I said rubbing my neck.. I can't believe I'm saying this but he's right though... But then (Y/n) suddenly dropped by my side and smiled at me..
..
...
I can't help but just blush and stare at her..
..
...
I thought she was weirded out?...
..
Something is weird here...
...
She took out some sandwiches and gave it to me...With a smile...
..
 Nope.. Nothings weird here..
...
"So what'ca got there Howard?" She asked him... Howard was quiet surprise though... I took a nibble of the sandwich and It tasted just like she makes it...
"Uh.. I got some gravey fries and-..." He didn't get to finish his sentence cause suddenly (Y/n) took the hole tray of gravey fries and gobbled it up...
...
WHAT THE JUICE!?
..
Howard and I had our jaws dropped and we were shocked...
"Why...did..you...do!?" He said with an annoying tone... Oh man... (Y/n) kept on smirking at Howard... But she glowed bright violet.. And after that she kept on poking me.. I gotta say it annoyed me but at the same time it kinda made me smile... Buuut....
...
It annoyed me the most..
..
"Could you please stop poking me?" I said giving up.. She still held a  smirking face and said..
"Oh yeah!?..What'ca gonna do about it?!" (Y/n) said as she continued to poke me... She then glowed bright violet and jumped out of the table... And then she started poking and annoying everyone.. She was even more annoying than Ranginald and his jokes..
But every time she annoyed someone, she always glowed bright violet... I was like 'WTJ!?'..
"Hey Howard.. Keep watch of (Y/n) while I take a shloomp on the Nomicon..."
"Sure thing bud.." He held up two thumbs up..
...
I grabbed the Nomicon and got shloomp in... leaving my head slamming into the table... Ouch!.. I'm gonna feel that later...
..
I appeared at a house.. Well a doodled house that is..
"So.. (Y/n) is acting a bit weird today... well.. Allot more annoying than usual actually..." I asked hoping that the Nomicon will tell me the answer straight up..
Then the Ninja suddenly appeared...He looked different though.. He looked more stronger... The Ninja was doing nothing until a fly flew in.. and started bugging him with that buzzing sound... The fly kept on circling  him and annoying him until the Ninja was totally annoyed.. So he draw out his sword and kept on slashing the fly but he always misses it cause it was so fast... Then words started to appear and arranged themselves...
...
"Losing one's anger is a sign of weakness... NOT strength.."
..
"Oh.. don't worry Nomicon... I don't get annoyed by those flies!.. In fact, They don't really bug me..." I said acting all tough but that was true though... The Ninja face palmed and I just stand there until the Nomicon sucked me out..
...
When I woke up.. I was shock... I saw no one in the cafeteria except a large hole on the wall... I grabbed my Ninja mask and wore it... And as soon as the Ninja suit wrapped around me.. I searched around finding no one in the school.. well except Howard who came back t the cafeteria.. I Ninja grabbed him and asked what's happening...
"Oh Ninja!... Thank cheese!.. (Y/n) annoyed everyone and soon she grew something like.. like..." He said trying to think of what he was saying..
"Nightmare..." I blurted out..
"Yes!.. And after that when she grew into that everyone left the school And now she's looking for the Ninja!.. So if I were you.. GET THE CHEESE OUT HERE!" Howard said pushing me to the exit..
"Nope.. Looks like you'll be getting the cheese out of here.." I said as I pushed him out.. And now that's out..
"(Y/n).. Come out.. where ever-..." But before I could even finish my sentence someone kicked me at my guts... OUCH!...
"Ouch!.. Can't you see I'm talking-... Oh (Y/n).." I said as I saw her standing infront of me while the dust clears... But then she pulled me up by grabbing my suit and lifting me up at the ground.. I tried to loosen up her grip but it was too tight..
"Aww.. What's the matter Ninja?... Can't fight me?" She said with an annoying tone... But before I could reply she threw to the wall making a hole there.. I stood up quickly but then she grew stronger and stronger...
"Ugh.. Why can't I beat her!?" I said to myself... Well, obviously she is my crush but I can't let her keep on hitting me...
"Ninja kick!" I said out loud but she caught my foot and slammed me to the lockers..
"Next time, Don't say what you're gonna do cause it'll be kinda obvious,..." She said while smirking but I saw a chance and grabbed my Ninja sword but when I was gonna stab her...
...
..
I looked at her..
...
Why did I do that?...
..
Then A picture suddenly flashed through my mind.. It was her.. smiling...
..
But when I continued to look at her.. She punched me and send me flying through the halls...
..
Until I smashed on a wall...
..
...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I managed to escape from the janitors closet while that (Y/n) Robot tied me up into a chair with a metal chain.. I hate to admit it but.. That thing looked exactly like me!.. It was creepy and I think Mcfist has something to do with this... But as I looked around I found no one in the school... Is school over yet?..
But then I saw The Ninja flying and smashed through the walls.. I rushed to his side and asked if he's ok..
"Ah!!.. Get away!" Randy said backing away...
"Wait.. What?.. Its me (Y/n)!" I said with a confused face..
"Yeah right!.." He said as he tried to kick me...
"Seriously?.." I said as I dodge his attack...
"AHA! Found you!" The Robot (Y/n) said.. As she attacks The Ninja... I grabbed his arm and we went outside...
"Let go off me!" Randy said as he tried to get my hand off his arm...
"C'mon!... I'm The real one!" I said kinda screaming at him...
"Prove it!" He said as he crossed his arms.. Great now I have to prove it to him.. I have an Idea but..
"Cause if you think you can-..." He continued but...
...
..
I grabbed him close and lifted his mask onl smacked my lips into his and we kissed..
..
But only a short time..
...
"Does that prove it!?..." I said blushing...
"It does..." He said still being shocked about what just happened...
But then (Y/n)bot got out and saw us... "Well, You got out huh?.. The more the merrier!" She said as she attack us.. We quickly dodge it.. The Ninja threw some balls..