That Epic Promise

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
What was the name of this Restaurant again...?
Uhh... "Fancy McShmancy".. Wow.. Nice name Mcfist.. I laughed a bit and snapped out of it... (( I just made that name up.. XD ))
We walked across the restaurant and Honestly, That restaurant had white tiles, Big windows, And they have these sparkly chandeliers hanging above us and some pillars that are white marble.. It had live music though.. Violins and Cellos.. I think what there playing right now is...
"Your table.." The waiter gestured to a kinda short table with white silk blanket over it and it had a big window on side of it.. I looked at he window and saw people walking at the sidewalk..
When I stopped to take my seat, Randy pulled out the chair like a gentleman.. I chuckled a bit as I took my seat.. and After that he took he sit to the other side of the table...
"So, What would you two like for dinner on this fine night?" The waiter said while handing us some Menus and I Opened it.. Hmmm.. What would it be?... I've never ate at a fancy restaurant before and I need to eat.. Cause I'm starving...
I can't order desserts yet cause I haven't have any dinner yet... But that Mcsalted caramel dark chocolate cake looks soo good.. Its telling me to order it.. My jaw dropped as I read the prices of these dishes.. And I arched my brow as I tried to read the names of their dishes...
Coq au vin..?
Cuisses de Grenouille..?
Pain dore...?
"What are you having Randy?" I asked..
"Hmm.. Uh.." His eyes widened as he said "Wait.. YOU SERVE FLUTE HERE!?" Randy said shocked.. ((Search 'Flute Food' on google!.. I'll wait for you.. XD ))
"Sssssh!.. Randy keep it down!" I said.. Wait do they serve flute here...?
"Well, Yes.. Not the instrument, you imbecile.. That would be absurd..." The waiter said annoyingly... Uh, Rude much!?...Randy just nodded and was curious to order it... I need to order something cause it looks like the waiter is getting annoyed of Randy asking questions of their dishes.. I bet its he's first time here..
Hmmm... I don't want to order something too expensive here. So, I just ordered what I saw with my eyes in the Menu.. I also noticed that every dish and drinks here has 'Mc' in it.. Well, It is owned by Mcfist.. so yeah..
"I'll take the Clam Mchowder(<--Chowder).. and for our drinks... We'll have.." I said as I tried to pick our drink.. Hmm...
"I think.. McIced(<-- Iced) tea would be just fine.." I smiled and handed over the Menu.. I just hope that It wasn't that expensive. I looked at Randy and He panicked and just said what he read...
"Uh.. Then... I'll take..the...uh... McAvgolemono..." Randy said with a smile and handed over the Menu.. The waiter sighed and wrote our orders down..
"Alrighty then.. I'll have your orders out in a moment.." The waiter said as he walked and leave us alone...
"Soo... Do you have any honkin idea what you've just ordered?" I asked Randy who was looking a bit nervous..
"Uh.. Nope.." Randy said with a laugh. I laugh with him too... I looked down and saw a big spoon and a little spoon, a knife.. and two forks.. Hmm, Uh... Good thing I know what to pick up when I eat my soup..
"I PROMISE, I won't NNS this time... I'm sure" Randy said with a smile.. Wait, what..?
"What do you mean by 'NNS'...?" I asked with an arched brow...
"Oh uh.. Ninja No Show..? Howard invented it though.. It means I won't bail if there's a robot or a stanked student on our 'special' date.. But since its night time.. I guess there's no interrupting us.." Randy explained... I blushed a bit as I though that He would do that..? For me..?
Just then the waiter came in with our drinks and some water too..
"Your soups will be out in minute.." The waiter said and dashed off.. Randy looked confused and said..
"Wait, I ordered a soup? I just hope its not that expensive.." Randy said surprised..
"Well, Yeah.. Isn't obvious?.." I giggled a bit and smiled..
...
..

---Randy's POV---
After a few minutes.. The waiter came in with our orders.. or soups, that is.
"Enjoy..." The waiter said as he placed the bowls in front of me and (Y/n).. Then leaves us alone. (Y/n) took a sip and I looked at her. She looks... beautiful. I mean, This my first to see her in a knee long dress.. I blushed a bit as I kept on looking at her.
"Randy?.. Your soup is getting cold..." She warned me.. Oh yeah.. What did I order again?.. McAvgolemono...?
I looked at the table and saw two spoons.. One big and one small.. Wait, Which is it again?.. You know.. They have these specific spoon to use for desserts and appetizers. Right now, I was grabbing the small one cause its.. uh.. I actually don't know..
"Randy... That's the dessert spoon.." (Y/n) suddenly whispered in front of me..
"I knew that.." I said as I placed the small one and grabbed the other one. I seriously don't know what to do... I mean, Who puts two spoons here?..
I scooped a spoonful and blew it to cool it off.. And I took a sip..
...
..
...
..
Wait, are these eggs and lemons turned into a soup!?..
...
..
I was still sipping at my spoon and tasting it and... It was delicious.. And I also noticed that the table in front of us was starring at me.. and he's starring at me at a very angry way.. So I gave him a death stare... But then...
"Pssst.. Don't sip too loud.." (Y/n) whispered again.. Wait, WAS I SIPPING THAT LOUD!?...
..
I should have some manners here... Nah... Maybe..
...
Did the people hear that?.. I looked around and saw no one looking at me. I sighed in relief and sipped again in my spoon... quietly..
...
..
...
..
"So uh, How's the soup (Y/n)?" I said to try to make a conversation..
"Hmmm... Its kinda yummy I guess, Its creamy though.. How about yours?" (Y/n) simply said..
"This is 'souper'(super) delicious!.." I said with a playful smile.. (Y/n) cracked a bit... Man, Its so great to hear her laugh again... I laughed along with her...
"Oh man!.. You make 'miso' happy!" (Y/n) replied.. Was that a pun!?..
"Well played.." I said as I laughed at her pun too... Now I know that were meant for each other...
"Hey, Want to make a challenge?.. We'll both say a 'knock knock' joke while the other one is sipping on their soup and If they laugh at their joke, They win!.. Do you accept?" I said.. Hehe.. I'm gonna crack her up real good... like an egg.. Mwuahahahaha!!..
..
Wait did I just made a joke..? XD
...
"Challenge accepted!" (Y/n) said with a serious face..
"Ok, Ok.. I'll go first!..." I said while figuring out a 'souper' bruce knock knock joke...
"Fineeee.." (Y/n) said as with a playful smile..
"Knock knock.."
"Who's there..?"(Y/n) said as she removed her spoon but after she continued to sip..
"Marry..." I smirked..
"Marry who..?" And with that.. She took a spoonful of soup and started sipping slowly.. I cleared my throat and I could tell that (Y/n) is excited..
...
..
"ME.."
...
I said as I blushed and looked at her directly and seriously...
....
But as soon as I said the answer, (Y/n) who was looking at me also suddenly turned red and spitted out the soup she was just sipping on and I burst out laughing but...
..
Her dress got wet because of the soup..
...
"Whoa...Whoa.. Its only a joke(Y/n)!..." No its not.. Well.. I'll ask her again.. you know... if its the right time... maybe.. I looked at(Y/n) and saw her still blushing...
"I thought that was real!.. You got me Randy.. But, I have to go to the CR. You know to clean this all up..."(Y/n)said as she gets up and runs to the CR...
...
Hold the cheese, Did she really believe that...? ((Did you believe that..? ^^))
..
....
...
..
But then suddenly robo apes came crashing into the streets and send the peoples feeling and panicking...
What the juice?!.. Its Night time..?! Why would Mcfist send robo-ape at night!?.. But As the Ninja, I would never leave my Ninja mask at home... again... But...
....