Nomi-Randy...is back...

So this is what you guys saw in the Monitor... XD
~~~---~~~---~~~

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
My Family picture?!... How can that get here!?... I know that this was my home but... I never knew why we move to Norrisville though...
...
..
I look around again... and saw a big monitor screen.. Is it still on?...
...
I rushed to the desk and saw the glowing (f/c) light and it was just a box... I flipped it down and saw something scribbled on it..
It said...
...
"Happy Birthday to my only star! ~Love, Dad"
..
Why is this here?.. I thought I had all my things at my house?... I was still curios about the monitor screen so I moved the mouse...
...
..
It opened and the screen picture was blank (f/c)... Good thing this hasn't any password... But then something popped.. It was the last footage of the CCTV camera here... I checked the date first but as I soon as I looked at the date.. I was so shocked...
...
..
...
..
It was the date of my Birthday.. But.. That can't be...
...
I tried to remember what happened on my birthday but.. It was being blocked by something...  I gave up and played the video...
...
..
My dad injected something on me on the video... I looked at my arm and saw that there was a mark.. How come I never noticed this before?...
...
..
I continued to watch it but... It only made confused and sad... Is this for real!?... I need answers!... But as I saw 'myself' hold the sword and killed my mom and dad... I was heartbroken and tears started to fall...
...
Is this why they died!?..
...
And is that... Nightmare!?... So this is where it started.. I was so shocked as I watched 'myself' kill the other citizens of my hometown get killed... I have to admit it was kinda bruce but I felt real guilty after that... My Aunt told me an Experiment killed my Parents but at the second time I asked she said it was Killed by The Mad Killer.. She was lying all along!!... I got angry at the Mad Killer but I never would expect that I'm The Mad Killer everyone was talking about.. But one thing was for sure...
...
..
...
I killed my Mom and Dad...
..
....
..
I can't take this anymore!!...
...
..
I slammed my hands at the desk and I was surprised that it didn't break.. But then I continued to watch it till the end... And I saw my Aunt shoot something at me at the car.. Wait... Is that a amnesia ray!?.. So she made forget this day!?.. I NEED ANSWERS!!...
...
..
Wait...
I got all the answer I need over here... I mean this is.. Wait.. Is this Dad's laboratory?.. So this means the monitor screen here.. Is Dad's Computer!...
...
..
I exit the video and browse the folders...
...
Robots..
...
Mcfist phone..
..
(Y/n)'s 13th birthday gift...
..
Motorcylce bike...
...
Wait.. 13th Birthday!?... Now this I gotta watch..Even though he's given me that Bruce jacket I still want to know how he did it... I double clicked it.. and it opened the video..
"Heyo!.." My dad said with a smile on his face... Man, Its sure is good to hear his voice again...
"I've made this really cool jacket and I haven't really tested it out yet if its still worked or not" He said while he showed it at the camera... So he wasn't sure if it was good or not?.. Man.. I could have died that day..
"But there's a big surprise! My wife requested it anyway.. And it was a cool idea too.. I didn't want to spoil it but..." He said as he leaned in closer to monitor like he didn't want anyone to know... Too bad.. Cause I'm listening...
"If she puts the hood on and tugs in the string inside the pocket it turns into a..." He pulled the string and it transformed into a...
...
..
...
A BLACK SUIT!?!...
...
..
Well, It looked like an Assassin suit... WHICH WAS SO HONKIN BRUCE!!!... I'm gonna try it later... But I suddenly remembered that I killed my Mom and Dad... If I hadn't killed them.. They would be still alive
...
..
I was so lost at thought that I wanted to be alone for a moment... I quickly head down and ignored whatever is going on...
..
...
..
"(Y/n)!?"
..
..
Somebody suddenly said...
....
..
The noise came closer to me.. But I really want to be alone right now.. I've got to say.. It sounded familiar...
..
...
I sensed it was Randy...
...
..