The Shadow Appears...

Unfortunately, This isn't the actual day of the ball. Sorry though! Xp ...
Its because I really want to include this chapter.. So please don't be angry! ^.^
Anyways, Think of this as a bonus chapter cause...
Today's my birthday.. XD
..
I'm much more older... wait... I'M A YEAR OLD!? O.O 
...
Yus I'm growing!.. But I wish my height would do the same.. XD
Anyways, Thanks for the +16k reads though! X3 .. I really appreciate it! Thank you! ~<3 <3 <3
~~~---~~~---~~~

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
Its been two weeks since that date and its a Saturday afternoon, What was I doing..? Uh.. My head upside down at the couch while watching some Tv, In my defense.. I was bored. And believe me... It feels like I'm living in a fairy tail. Heidi told me some tips about styling up my hair and some make up though. But, You know what..!?
...
..
...
Randy hasn't found out who's The Ninja's shadow! XD
...
..
...
Hmm.. Maybe I'll tell him later.. Hey, Why wait..!? I'll text him later.
...
Just then my phone buzzed up as it received a message. I tried to reach for my cellphone while upside down...But, I just crashed into the floor.
"Ow!" I said as I bumped my head into the floor. I sat up and looked on who texted me. 
...
..
..
It was Debbie...
..
...
"Hey (Y/n)! I know this sounds wonk, But after a watching the clip of The Ninja's Shadow appearance.. And get this, The Ninja's Shadow is a.. GIRL!!! ISN'T THAT CRAZY!?... I'm getting close in solving who's the girl behind that mask!"..
...
..
My heart pounded real hard and I was suddenly feeling nervous all of the sudden...
..
...
...
..
For if she did solve this and got curios about the other girls, She'll start to search the past on everyone and find out that... that... I sighed and tried to forget it. I'll try to act more positive right now. I shouldn't worry cause I know she won't find out... eventually... I hope...
I'm going to hangout with Randy right now, You know to help me forget all that stuff. So I took a shower and dressed up with my favorite (f/c) shirt and some black jeans, And my Black Jacket, Cause I have a feeling that I'll be needing this and also.... 
..
I think its gonna rain though..
...
"Bye Aunt, I'm gonna might up with meh Bruce Fries!" I said while heading outside he front door.
"Okie Hon! Just-.. Wait.. Who's Bruce Fries!?" My Aunt shouted from the second floor.
"Just a friend... with benefits.." I whispered out that last part though, Hehe...
"Fine, Have fun!" She shouted from above again. I walked out and shut the door gently and made my way through the streets, But I suddenly got curios though...
..
...
I always wondered what my Aunt was always doing on her room... 
...
..
I never went there, But once I was caught sneaking in and... It didn't end too well. I didn't get what was inside. Is she hiding something from me...? Or is it her work...? 
I was deep in thought and didn't even realize I was passing by Randy's house already. Ooops! I walked backwards and walked up to their front porch. I knocked at the door aaaaand no one answered, So I leaned against the door and wait. I never thought of it but, This was my first time to be in Randy's house. Then without a warning, the rain suddenly poured out. Even thought I was in the front porch, I was still getting a little bit wet and cold at the same time... and-..
"Accho!" I sneezed...Like a kitten. I was still leaning at the door when suddenly...
...
..
It opened..
...
..
...
Which made me fall with a crash!... and I think I landed on something soft...
...

..
...
..
...
"Ouch!" The person suddenly said.
..
..
...
..
Before I knew it, I was in the arms of...
...
..
...
Rand-.. I mean Bruce fries...
..
....
..
..
I blushed as I looked up and he was looking back at me... He blushed too...
..
..
 My heartbeat got louder and louder..
...
..
And I know he's heart is eating loud too... Because I can feel it. But Randy cleared his throat and looked at the other direction which made me snap out of it. I got up and helped him up...
"You know you could have texted me...?" Randy said as he got up.. 
"Yeaah... But-... Nevermind.." I said as I smiled it off. My clothes were still a wee bit wet though. 
"So... uh..." I continued as I looked around and observed his house.
"My room..?" Randy offered.
"Yup.." I said as I nodded and followed him upstairs and went to a gray colored room. It had a big tv flat screen and his bed is bruce, I think Its a bunk bed but at the bottmo he has this computer set... and some how the walls here are decorated with Japanese stuff and grave puncher posters. 
"So this how your room looks like.." I smiled as I lightly punched his shoulders.
"Yeah.. I hope you don't mind but.. Its kind messy though.." He said as he swept some wrappers of junk foods and some bottles of Mcbubble-slam, And we could still hear the rain pouring real hard though like it was raining ice cubes... And the sky was getting darker and darker like it was midnight already...
"Nah.. Its all good.." I said as I sat down on his mat, He joined too.. 
"So, You excited for tomorrow night?!" Randy said as if trying to make a conversation.
"Yeah! I am! Heidi picked out a dress but... I made some changes on that dress, I'm not gonna say what I'm gonna wear since it will spoil the moment.." I smiled.. And if I say so myself, Even though I'm not that great at sewing, I think my dress is still bruce.. 
"Oh ok, Me too I'm not gonna say it too, So what's your name going to be on the ball..?!" Randy asked me again..
"I think I'm going with 'Bruce Fries'.. How about you..?" He continued, Hmmm.. I think I forgot about that though.
"Honestly, I forgot about that part.. But.. I think I'm gonna go with... 'Gravy Fries'.." I said making up my mind.
"So, am I gonna pick you up...? Or something...?" 
"Nah.. Let's just meet up-..." I didn't get to finish my sentence cause suddenly there was lightning...
"AAaah!" I screamed in fear.. Sure, I was an Assassin and lets face it.. Assassins can't be afraid of everything... But, This really screamed me up.. I could see it clearly cause it was just outside Randy's house!.. The room suddenly was filled with light but then after that it went dark... 
...
..
...
"Uuuh... (Y/n)..?" Randy asked, I could see clearly cause... It was pitch black...
...
..
...
"Y-yeah..?" I asked still trembling in fear...
...
..
"Y-you could l-let go now..." Randy said as he suddenly touched my arm... 
..
..
..
....
Suddenly the lights turned on...
..
...
....
I didn't know what Randy was talking about until I looked up on him.. He was blushing bright red...
...
..
...
..
WAIT!... I'M HUGGING HIM!?.. RIGHT NOW!?
...
...
..
I blushed bright red too and I quickly let go of him...
...
..
...
Randy cleared his throat again and said "You're afraid of lightning...? I thought Assassins ain't scraed of anything..?!" He said with a smirk...
"Not actually, The word I'm looking for is... Surprised." I said as I lightly punched his shoulders..
"Like you aren't afraid of anything...? Wait, What are you afraid of..?" I continued.. I realize that, Sure I've seen him quiver in fear in front of a chicken...
"I'm afraid of... chickens... and also roosters..." He said as he felt a chill up his spine..
"Anything else..?" I put on my smug face and arched my brow...
"I'm afraid...of... losing you..." There was a long silence then.. My heart skipped a bit as I heard that. Now I'm red...
"Chill, Its just a pick up line!..Uh.. Can I get you water or something...? Cause it looks like your having a fever right now..."  He said as he got up and I just nodded... still being red...
..
...
Even though he left the room,  My heartbeat got louder and louder.. I tried to control it by breathing slowly though..
...
..
But then something popped up in my mind..
..
...

---Randy's POV---
I was getting a glass of water for (Y/n) while... I was still blushing.(Y/n) just hugged me... Yus! Cross that from my list!.. Hehe... 
...
..
....
...
"AAaaaahhh!" 
...
..
..
...
....
WAS THAT (Y/N)'S SCREAM?!..
...
..
...
..
I left the glass on the table and rushed upstairs up my room...
...