Your Prince to the Rescue!...

Hey guys!...Excited!?...
Sorry but ima not gonna include the part about what you guys typed in the comments... Soooo sorry.. //bows head low//....
Btw, THANKS FOR THE +400 VOTES THOUGH!!! XD
anyway... Let's continue...
~~~---~~~---~~~

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
We were sliding down the huge slide an screaming like crazy while still holding hands..
The water was splashing on our faces... It even looked like we were in a water park... But Randy was screaming too... He sounded like a girl though...I could here people cheering both our names..
...
..
....
Then suddenly...
I saw that we were at the end of the slide..
For about 3 seconds we were on the air...
..
...
..
...Then..
..
SPLASH!!...
...
..
...
We dived into the swimming pool... The impact was great that the water we splashed got everyone cheering for us wet.. Good thing they were about to swim though but I'm not sure about Heidi's video cam.. Is it water proof?... Nah..
...
..
But as soon as we dived into the lake.. Randy quickly resurfaced while I was sinking to the bottom and making bubbles come out of my nose....
..
...
...
I kept on sinking until...
..
..
...
I finally reached the bottom of the lake, i sat down on the sand and felt it...it wasn't that deep though.. I think it was about 6 ft?... I don't know..
I curdeled my self my hands grab hold knees and embraced them while my hair was floating like there was no gravity...I always wanted to be at the bottom of a lake...
Honestly I could hold my breathe for about 3 minutes...
(So sorry if ya can't do that... But I wish I could... XD)
I know it sounded weird but... I felt as if I was here from when I was a little kid but its kind off blured though....
...
..
I looked around saw nothing but darkness... For some reason I felt comfort in the dark... All alone...
...
..
After a minute..
I felt my breathe getting shorter and shorter...
But suddenly...
I started to hear panicking from above... They were all buzzy and dense..But one things for sure...
...
..
I heard Randy's voice screaming my name...
..
....
I then started to be red like a tomato... I don't if I'm blushing or if I'm suffecating..
...
..
Should I play a prank on him?...
Or nah?...
...
..
I started to get up and swam upwards..,
...
..
But then suddenly something grabbed my ankle...
...
..
I was so surprised that I almost opened my mouth...
It looked like a metal hand... But it kept on dragging my feet to where I sat earlier...
I tried to struggle it open but it was to tight... My breathe was now more shorter... I was trying myself not to breathe in cause I'd die...
...
..
I kicked the metal hand with all my strength...
..
...
My chest felt like it gonna explode any minute... Like I'm on space with no helmet on..,
..
...
I kept on kicking and kicking the metal hand but...
..
I was also kept dragging downward...
...
This is it...
I feel like I'm gonna die... Good bye dudes,..
...
..
That's when...
...
The metal hand finally broke into to pieces... I'm so relieved that its broken...
..
I tried to swam upwards as fast as I can....
...
..
but...
...
..
That's when I coundn't take it anymore,..
I opened my mouth and saw some bubbles come out...
I felt water entering my lungs...
That's when I blacked out... just Floating there...
..
....

---Randy's POV---
As we plunged into the lake...
I quickly rose up and took a deep inhale... I looked at the crowd and they were all wet but still cheering our names... Everyone was wet especially Heidi's video cam... Hehe...
"Oh man!!!...That's was soooo bruce!..I-.." I said as I turned around and realizing (Y/n) wasn't there...
"(Y/n)?..." I said as circled around... But she wasn't still there... I looked at the crowd saw that they weren't cheering anymore... What?...
I saw bubbles coming up to the surface.... But after a minute...
...
..
It stopped...
...
I started panicking and turned to the crowd... Who was also freaking out...
Debbie and Heidi went to get a teacher... But that wasn't to fast...
I decided to dive into the lake again...
I opened my eyes and saw everything clearly...
..
...
..
But when as I got deeper...
..
...
Everthing was black...
..
...
My breathe was getting shorter...
I looked up and swam...
But then...
..
...
I saw some bubbles going up...
and...
That's when I saw (Y/n)...
She wasn't moving... She was just floating to the current...
Her hair was floating all over her face...
..
...
I grabbed her and started swimming upwards...
The only thing was on my mind was..
...
..
Please don't be dead...
..
....
I reached the shore and took a deep breathe in...
Man... Its sooo good to breathe again...
I stood up and carried her bridal style to a chair...The while crowd saw me and started to stand back and starred at me.... It looked so uncomfortable though...
I lay her down on the chair when suddenly P-slim came rushing in and a life guard...
He was carrying a... What'ca call it?...
A clear thingy?... Nope...
"Stand aside kid..." He said as he pushed me back...
I felt my heart shaking...
My hand trembling...
That's when I felt a hand touched my shoulder...
I froze and turned around to see Howard with a worried looked to... He didn't say anything...
I saw other students freaking out and not knowing what to do... Even I don't know what to right now... I mean this life and death situation!...
...
..
"Clear!" The life guard rubbed theses two things and make friction and pressed it agaisnt (Y/n) chest... You know.. The thing they use to revive people when there dead in the hospital...
I should have just gave her mouth to mouth though... But nah...
...
..
...
I-i just stood there waiting for her to open her eyes...
..
...
"Clear!" The life guard said as he did it again...
..
..
He did it about 5 times or so but she didn't still woke up...
My heart beat got faster and faster...
..
"I'm afriad were too late..." He said as he takes off his cap and has a sad face...
My heart stopped as he said that...
...
..
S-she's d-dead!?...
..
....
"No...no...no..no...no!" I said as I shook my head in disapproval...
"Sorry kid..." The life guard said as he backed away...
...
..
I looked at the students surrounding (Y/n) and had a sad face everyone of them...
...
..
I came towards her and I started brushing her hair... which was still wet.. and her skin so pale and still wet...
"(Y/n)!... Please wake up! (Y/n)!? (Y/n)!?" I said as I kept shaking her... some tears rolled at my checks...
..
But she didn't woke up... What am I doing?! Its not like she's gonna answer me anyway...
And after a few minutes... I stopped crying and got up but didn't go away...
...
..
She's dead... And I'm not going to see her again...
..
..
And all of the sudden all of my memories of (Y/n) suddenly flashed in my brain... I don't know why but... I got a feeling I'm going to miss her...
Allot...
...
And I didn't even asked her to be my girlfriend...
...
Just the thought of that made me even more sadder...
..
I know this was is very wonk idea but I want to keep her alive... So I'm gonna do the thing the Prince always does when the Princess isn't waking up...
..
....