Goodbye Randy..

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
Randy ninja-out of there and skipped through a bunch of buildings. When finally, we stopped on top of a building. I could tell Randy was worried sick just by looking in his eyes. 
"Talk." Randy said while he crossed his arms while in the Ninja suit like my aunt used to do... wait a minute, my Aunt's dead isn't she?.. Where will I live? It doesn't matter anyway, cause Sage will be taking care of me from now on though. Sage said that in three days, she'll come pick me up at 4:55 pm at the park. Cause by 5:00 pm they'll activate the amnesia ray... I was thinking about staying with him and have my mind erased and stay with him but, Sage will still take me away. 
"Well...? I'm waiting..." Randy said impatiently. I should think of whether I should I really say it or lie, he won't remember me anyway... Which is so sad. So... I should lie...
"Ok... Here goes.. 4 days from now she said that... I agreed to battle off all of her assassins with you as the Ninja. And If I defeat her... she'll let me stay, But if I fail... I'll be force to go with her.." I said convincingly as possible, I hope he'll buy it though..
"Hmm... Seems fair to me..." Randy said now calming down.. After that everything went normal, Well.. since My Aunt died and I'm kinda bummed about it, Bruce fries wanted me to stay at their house for the night.. In my case 3 nights from now. 

-Time Skip! (Nightime..)-
I was preparing for bed. Where was I sleeping? On the couch I guess... Randy's mom handed me a pillow and a blanket, She's so nice that she let me stay even though she knows that I'm an Assassin. Well, at least she has a heart not like my biffers from school though. She even let me borrow some pajamas for the night... I lay down on the bed and tried to go to sleep for awhile but... it didn't work out.. What time is it? I looked at my phone and saw that it was 11:58 pm, I groaned rested my arm onto my head..
...
..
Is it the guilt?...
..
...
..
I don't want to leave him alone, But if I don't Sage would kill everyone and make no exceptions. I think I'll tell him.. but then he'll get angry and that would be the last time we'll speak and I don't want to make my last memory of him, us fighting. But-...

Something scared me as I thought deep...

---Randy's POV---
I jumped scare (Y/n) over her head, she got scared but only for a little while though...
"Don't do that!" (Y/n) said warning me while lightly punching at the shoulders.. Heh.. she looks so cute when she gets all angry... I laughed a bit and swore that I won't do it again.
"Hehe... Anyway, Can't sleep?" I said as I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get my Mcbubble-slam that I've been saving for a while, I popped it open and took a sip out of it.
"Y-Yeah..." (Y/n) shrugged and sat down on couch. I sipped from the can and sat beside (Y/n), Look if she has a problem this is my chance to make it better(worse)... 
"If you're sad about your Aunt uh... being you know... I just want you to know that, I'm just here..." I said as I put y hand around (Y/n)... She smiled a bit though.. And it looked like we were having a moment, but I know how to ruin it...
"Playing gravepunchers... upstairs.." I continued and chuckled a bit, (Y/n) pouted her lips and after that she laughed...
After she laughed, something fuzzed inside me... Whats this feeling again?.. I know I've felt it before.. Oh.. Here it is...
...
..
BURP!
...
..
(Y/n) suddenly widened her eyes and was trying not to laugh, But we both burst out laughing. My Mom shouted to keep it down a little.. so we laughed a little bit quiet-er...
"You know, that's not the thing I'm being sad about..." (Y/n) said as she looked a bit serious and lowered her head. Oh man, the atmosphere here changed quick. 
"If you're worried about that fight.. don't be. Cause I'll be kicking their butts!" I said as I encouraged her... She looked up to me with a smile, a fake smile that is. Maann, this isn't working! She isn't happy yet.. I need to at least make her smile till we go to sleep. I'm gonna go upstairs before I start making things worst... again. But as I got up,(Y/n) suddenly grabbed my hand and I stopped.
"C-Can... I sleep... with you tonight?"(Y/n) said blushing and a bit embarrassed by just asking it. I blushed back and widened my eyes.
"U-uh... S-sure..." I said with a cracked voice... When we got up, and we slept together. I faced the other way and(Y/n) faced the other way. Something kept me up all night, and no, it wasn't the Mcbubble-slam that drank... its just that's... THERE'S A GIRL IN MY ROOM!.. Hehe... Stay calm, stay calm... ok...ok... I jus gotta-....zzzzzzzZZZZZzzzz 

-TIME SKIP! 2 DAYS HAVE PASSED!- (sorry, Ima just lazy though... then again, sorry... ;-;)

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
 I got somethings from my 'former' house that is being for sale right now...  
Two days have passed and I'm make sure that I'm spending every time with Bruce Fries, and No, I didn't go to school for the pass two days. So right now I'm baking a cake for him.. 

But why are you baking a cake for him?..

No it isn't his birthday... 

Its... not actually for him.. its for us actually, because....
...
..
...
..
....
..
....
ITS OUR MONTHSARY!... \(^3^)/ ... WHOOP! WHOOP!
..
...
I'm just making last preparations like putting on... "Happy Monthsary!" and some toppings. He should be going home any minute now, cause its like 3:00 pm. I have my white dress on and some black sneakers cause I don't want to wear any high hills. And after this were gonna go to the park and enjoy the scenery there. I just texted him a while ago that I have a surprise for him when he comes home... Plus, This is y last day with him. Its crazy how our Monthsary is the day I would leave him.. And Sage said she would be picking me up at my house, former house that is. She already took boxes away from that house so its pretty empty to me now... 
...
So, I waited for him to come...
..

---Randy's POV---
I was going to my locker when suddenly, my phone buzzed and it was a text message from Gravy Fries, It said she had a surprise for me.. Wait, is it my birthday?! Nope, I don't think so. Is there something special today?!...
...
..
...
IS IT HER BIRTHDAY!?...
...
..
...
If it is, I totally forgot about it. Wait a minute, if it was her birthday, why would there be a surprise for me?.. Guess I have to find out when I get there. I got all my stuff and was ready to leave when Howard suddenly appeared in front of me while his arms stretched side ways preventing me from going to left or right.
"What the juice Howard!?" I said as I go to the right but he just blocked the way..
"What does it look like I'm doing?!"
"Being a shoob!?"
"No you shoob! I don't want you hanging out with (Y/n) anymore!" 
"Wh-What why!?"
"Cause I want to hangout with my bud today!"
"C'mon! Let's do  it tomorr-.."
"NO! Ever since you were back together again, It was like I didn't exist or something.. I admit that I was totally happy when you two broke up!.. I have issues about being alone ok?..." Howard said pouting his lips and making that puppy dog eyes. To be honest what he said was true though, so I gave him a chance..
"Fine.. But only for a little wh-.." I didn't get to finish my sentence cause then Howard dragged me out of the school pulling me towards his house.
After of Howard dragging me to his house he popped up the LATEST Grave punchers! This so bruce!
"I-is that...!?" I said as I drop my jaw with excitement bubbling in me.
"Yes, Yes it is..." Howard said with smirk.
"But how..?" 
"Heh.. Let's just say, I 'bought' it.." He said after he handed me a controller... 
"Anyway.. Lets do this..." Howard said we started playing the most brucest game!.. Just when were starting my phone started ringing.. I was gonna pick it up when..
"Oh no! Don't you dare pick that up! If you answer that phone, were finish! Choose. GRAVE-PUNCHERS OR HER!?" Howard suddenly said while he paused the game. He's making me choose?.. Great... I can't believe I'm choosing this but...
...
..
I muted my phone and played grave punchers all afternoon... Hey, its the latest grave-punchers... 

~~~Back to (Y/n)'s POV~~~
I sighed as I texted him plenty of times already. I blew out one of the candles on top of the cake... I guess I should put this cake inside the fridge. Plus, its like 4:45 pm. I guess I should start going to the park now and Sage doesn't like it when I'm late. Looks like I'm leaving him without a goodbye. I walked down the path were I walked months ago. And houses that I've passed a couple of times... I remembered the night here in the streets where Randy and I played tag in the rain. 
It took only minutes to go to the park, I sat at one of the benches there and sat there waiting for a miracle I guess.. But this was a terrible idea. Cause everywhere I look, there happy couples. Holding their hands, having a picnic, laughing... ugghh. I wanted to scream out and drive them all out of here! Can't they see I'm having a moment here!.. I guess not. I looked up the sky and it was a beautiful mix of orange and yellow. I closed my eyes and breathe in some fresh air but...
...
.. 
"(Y-Y/n)..?!"
...
..
"R-Randy?" I said as I stood up and froze for a moment. 
"I-I'm so sorry. I-..." He didn't get to finish his sentence cause I slapped him. I can't believe I did that. Randy froze then looked at me.. 
"Do you even know what day is it!?" I said in anger.. I really shouldn't say that.. 
"I-is it your birthday?..." Randy said as in a from of a question, but it only made me angry-er...
"Its our Monthsary you shoob! And where you all this time!?" 
"P-Playing the latest Grave-Puncher...?" 
"SERIOUSLY!?... YOU PICKED A GAME OVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?"
"What are you being mad at?.. Its only for today, I could make it up to you tomorrow..."
"DON'T YOU GET IT!? THERE WILL BE NO TOMORROW!" Ahh... great job keeping it in (Y/n)...
"What do you mean by 'no tomorrow'..?" Randy suddenly said now confused.
"//sighs//... I'm leaving..." I said as I started walking out on him...
"WAIT! Don't leave! I-I'll take you out right now!"
"Too late Bruce Fries.."
And at that moment a car stopped in front of the entrance of the park... and the driver's window went down revealing Sage's face..
"Wait, what is she doing here!?" Randy asked me as he blocked the way.. preparing for battle I guess...
"She's come to pick me up...away from here.." I replied while my heart started to break even more..
"A-Away from here!?...  Bu-But what about the battle tomorrow!?"
"There is no battle... We've already lost.."
"WHAT!?"
"I made it up ok!?... I'm sorry..."
"I-I don't understand.. Don't go!"
Randy suddenly grabbed my hand and at that moment, tears started to build up from my eyes..
"Just forget about me..." I said as I shrugged his hand off mine...
"NO! I WON'T FORGET ABOUT YOU JUST LIKE THAT!" Randy shouted while tears suddenly started dropping from his eyes...
"I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!" He continued, I wanted to stay but... I can't.. Its almost 5:00 pm...
"You sure about that?... I'm sure you'll forget about me..." I said as I got into the car and tears rolled down.. Randy came after me and said to open the door and he just kept on banging on the window...
The car started moving. I looked up and tried to hold it in but i just can't... 
...
..

...
..
....
I looked at the side mirror and saw Randy running after the car while tears falling from his cheeks.. 
...
..
...
..
I-I can't leave him like this...
"Stop the car..."
"But-..."
"Please stop..." The car pulled out and as soon as it stopped, I got out and I hugged Randy.
"P-Please don't leave...Stay with me forever.." Randy said as he hugged me even tighter..
"I got to go.. If I don't, you won't be alive... and there won't be any forevers..." I managed to say while were crying..
"But what's the point when you're not there!?" Randy replied while sobbing..
"Don't worry, I'm with you.. even though you won't remember me..."
"Promise..?"
"Promise."
"And I'll promise to try my best to remember you in every way as possible.." He said as he continued to hug me even tighter..
"Promise..?"
"I totally promise.."
"Randy, I gotta go..." I said as I tried to go free form his arms. Randy let me out and I walked off trying to wipe these tears, I guess there's too many onions here..
...
..
....
But then, Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me close and someone placed their lips against mine. And before I knew it, Randy was kissing me.
...
..
One Last Kiss...
...
..
...
 And It was great until Sage call out my name out... I pushed him back and headed back and hopped in the car.The car drove off... as soon as we were out at the edge of town..
...
"Activate the amnesia ray.." Sage said at the her phone...
..
Goodbye Randy... ;-; (T-T)

---Randy's POV---
I stood there as I watched (Y/n)'s car got further. I won't forget her... I won't forget (Y/n) and that promise, she's wearing a white dress.... I looked behind me and I saw a blue electric wave. I widened my eyes and just thought of (Y/-...
...
..
...
..

...
..
...
..

...
..
...
..
..
What am I doing here?...
....
..
..
....
...
..
...
Who was I thinking of just now?...
...
..
...
..
...
..
...
I went back to my house and for some reason I'm getting hungry.. I opened the fridge and saw that there was a cake and written on top of it was..."Happy Anniversary!". 
"What the juice!? Did mom made this or something?... Meh, Who cares... FREE CAKE!" I said as I bring it out and took a spoon and ate a spoonful. Hmmm... This taste familiar though... Nah... Mom must have have put more chocolate... 
...
..
What was I doing at the park?
..
...
For some reason I can't remember...
..
...

..
..

..

THE END

...
..

...
..
Or is it...?