THE LAST NOTE...

Hey guys!... Heh, I just copy paste this thing so yeah...

I added this song cause it relates so much to the book. When first listened to it, I immediately thought about 'The Ninja's Shadow" so yeah..

Its titled 'Shadow' by Sam Tsui and I hope you have the time check out his channel on YouTube! :)

Hope it adds to your feels though.

AFTER 43 CHAPTERS... ITS THE FINAL ONE!!... X3
I know some of you are hating me right now and I'm sorry.. its because of school you know...?
Some of you are like "Nooooo!" and "Pffft... Finally!". I don't really know if I'll make a sequel cause maybe readers will say...

"WHAT!? THERE'S A SEQUEL!? THE AUTHOR IS MAKING IT TOO LONG! (-_-")"..

I'll be making another book, but I'm not sure I'll publish it.. Anyway, Thanks for reading this book and continuing to vote and wait for the next chapter for the past days/months... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! >3< ...
Honestly, I thought that no one would read this... but because of YOU, You dudes made my dream come true... to be a part-time writer! X3 ... Let me see if you agree on the ending though.. hehe...
...

..
....
...
But due to readers and my friend who wants a sequel and demanded me to make one.. I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE A SEQUEL!.. But its not gonna be that long though..
Its called "Starting Over Again", and...
...
...
..
...
..
ITS PUBLISHED NOW! XD GO CHECK IT OUT AND MY OTHER BOOKS AS WELL! ;)

THANKS AGAIN! X3

-Awesome_gurl789