The Surprise!

Hey Guyz!  Again, I am sorry for the Cliffhanger!!! (There will be more...//evil laugh//)...
Let's go back to the story...Here we go!... XD
What could be the surprise?
Then again, Did Randy kiss you?
WARNING! THE CHAPTER IS GONNA BE CHEESY!
(Well, if you think it is... :3 )
~~~~~~

---Randy's POV---
I gotta admit the voice sounds familiar... It kinda sounds like (y/n)..Could it be that she's awake?!..No...
...
...
I opened my eyes finding that...
...
...
(y/n) is still asleep...
I looked around and was surprised to see Howard, Did he just mimicked the voice of (y/n)?..
"WHAT THE JUICE HOWARD!!?" I screamed while blushing
"Ssshhh!! she's gonna wake up!" He said while whispering.
"Did you just mimicked her voice?"
"No... Just kiss me already!" He said in the voice of (y/n).
"ugh...Stop it! she doesn't sound like that! And I was gonna kiss her until you showed up!"
He just laughed at me and said "You look like a tomato Randy!".
"SHUT UP!" I shouted while blushing.
"Fine...ok..ok". Howard stayed quiet and was standing there.
Ok...I leaned in...and closed my eyes...but I heard a shuttering sound... Wait was that a sound of a camera?!...I panicked..
"HOWAAARDD!!" I screamed.
"Hehe...I'm gonna delete this photo. I PROMISE!" I could tell that he's lying...
I sighed... and closed my eyes pretending Howard's not there... I leaned in.. I Hope she doesn't wake up...until...
We kissed... I swear that I could feel my cheeks were warm...

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You suddenly felt like someone was kissing you. Since you have quick reflexes, You quickly punched the guy who was kissing you with out a doubt in mind. You opened your eyes only to see Randy flying off...
"Wait did just kissed me? or was it my imagination?".. you though to yourself.
You were blushing while you rushed to Randy's side...
"Oh man.. I am so sorry Randy!...Wait, did you just kissed me?!" You asked while you were still blushing...
...
...
He didn't answer...
...
"Did I make him unconscious?" You thought to yourself...
Just then Howard came running to his side...
"WHAT THE JUICE HAPPEN HOWARD!?"
"I...uh..."
"HOWAARDD!"
"Uh...I need to buy ice for Randy's cheeks! Bye!" Howard said while running away.
"Ughh..." You said while trying to carry Randy bridal style and surprisingly he wasn't heavy at all. You lay him down on the mat and lay down beside him too. You  were starring at his wounded face...
...
"Did he really kiss me?"  you though..
...
You blushed and came closer to his face... You felt your heartbeat getting louder and louder...
until... you kissed him...On the cheeks...
"I'm sorry..." ...You whispered quietly enough for him to hear...
You got up and leaned on the tree... and waited for him to wake up...

---Randy's POV---
When she punched me.. I was pretending to be unconscious... I couldn't face her if she asked why I'd kiss her...But then someone carried me...who would carry me?...(y/n)?!... I was put on the mat..and I could feel someone getting closer to me...Should I wake up?...
...
...
S-she kissed me?... on t-the cheeks?...I could feel my heartbeat getting louder and louder... I should probably wake up right now...
 "ughhh....what the juice happened?" I pretended to be conscious... (y/n) was relieved to see me awake...
"I-I...uh...Punched you..." She said while blushing...
"oh..."
"Yeah.. R-Randy?..."
"Y-yes?" Here it comes...she's gonna ask me...
Before she could tell me.. Howard came running and said "Here you go bud! Ice for your cheeks!"
Yes! saved by Howard! "Thanks Buddy!" I said happily... I took the ice and put it on cheek... wow.. that feels good...
When I looked at (y/n)..she just blushed and looked at the ground..
Howard noticed us and said "Hey (y/n)! Wanna see something bruce?" He put a smug face and looked at me... Wait, what?!...I have a feeling he's gonna show the picture of me kissing her...Oh boy...
"Yeah! Sure!" She said excitedly...
Just when Howard was gonna show her I took the phone and deleted it once and for all...
"Randy.. Why did you do that!?" Howard said sadly...
"You know why Howard..." I said with an angry face.
"What is it?" she asked.
"It was-.." I covered Howard's mouth and said "N-nothing!..."
"Finee..." she said. I looked at my phone and it was already 3:00 pm...

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You wondered what was it Randy was hiding...
But then Howard said "Its 3:00 pm already!?.. Sorry guys I have to go. Bye!" You and Randy waved good bye as Howard leaves you two... ALONE..
"Uh...hey (Y/n)..wanna tour around The Park?"
"Yeah.. sure! It will be fun!" You said excitedly...
You two packed the picnic mat and started walking around the park...
After 15 minutes of walking around... a man spotted you two walking and took your picture...
"Ah!..." You screamed surprisingly.
"Not cool dude... Why did you took our picture?!"
The man was confused and said "I'm a photographer. I take pictures of couples. You two are a couple right?.."
We both blushed...
"Were not a couple..." You said...
"yet.." Randy mumbled..
"What?"...
"Nothing.."
"Oh..sorry... I thought you were a couple.." ..The man handed over to you the picture he took and didn't charge us...after that he left...
"Hey, isn't it crazy that the man thought we were a couple?!" Randy nervously laughing.
"Yeah.. crazy.." You said while blushing...
"Do you remember my surprise?"  He said excitedly...
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot it.." You said happily.
"C'mon!" He grabbed my hand and we started running.
He grabbed my h-hand?! ...you thought to yourself.
 You blushed bright red. You two ran into the woods and stopped at an old rigged bridge.
"A bridge?!" You asked excitedly.
"Yeah... I found this while I was trai-.. I mean hiking..."
"Hiking?" You raised your brow...
"Yeah..." Randy shrugs..
You two went to the old bridge and sat at the edge... you looked at the water below and thought this was a gonna be high fall...
Randy noticed you and said "So...The Ninja is so bruce right?"
"Yeah...He is.. and its you Randy!" You said surely.
"W-what are you t-talking about?!" He said nervously.
"Yeah.. You're the Ninja!"
"No...I am not!.. And if I was the Ninja, How could you be so sure?"
You paused and think... "I could prove it. Right here, Right now." You said while smirking.
"Really?!" He said nervously.
And with that... You got up and jumped out of the bridge...The next thing you know you were falling from a great height.

---Randy's POV---
(y/n) jumped out of the bridge!!!
"WHAT THE JUICE?!" I yelled... Save her or my Identity... Save her of course!
"Save me Randy!" She yelled. I could tell that she's smiling.
"Ughh...HOLD ON (Y/N)!!"
"TO WHAT!!??" She yelled out.
I took out my ninja mask and I jumped out after her.. after I grabbed her I Ninja snatch one of the poles of the bridge with my scarf... and I could tell (y/n) was amazed as I saved her.
We safely landed on the old bridge and I screamed out "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!"
She laughed at me and said "Don't worry I won't Randy..."
I took off my mask and looked at her, Again she was amazed as I revealed my face.
"Ha! I knew it! You were the Ninja!" She screamed happily.
"Ssshh!! You can't tell anyone ok?!.. This is a secret (y/n)!.. PROMISE ME!"
"Ok, Ok...Fine.. I promise!" She swore.
But then it started raining...
"We should probably get out of this rain...C'mon!" She said as grabbed my hand. I swore she blushed and I blushed too.

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You grabbed his hand and you knew you were both soaked wet. We ran until we were at the streets. We stopped and went inside a Bus stop shed.
"Crazy huh?" Randy said.
"Yeah... Do you like the rain?"
"Uhm...Kinda.."
"Well I do." You ran outside the shed and danced in the rain like kid.
"(y/n)! You could get sick!"
"No I won't!"
"Come back here!" Randy ran to get you out of the rain... and chased you around.
"Catch me if you can!" you said playfully.
As Randy tried to catch you...you slipped at a puddle...and expecting to land on ground...But...
...
...
Randy caught you just in time. "Be carful its slippery."
"T-thank you."
"Yeah..."
You didn't noticed how close your face to his. You leaned in and so did Randy. And it looked like you were gonna kiss... Your hands was on his neck and His hands were on your waist.
But then Randy said "You're not gonna punched me again aren't you?"
"Only one way to find out." You kissed him... and He kissed back...
...
Wait.. You're an Assassin, you shouldn't be kissing someone in the rain... and that someone is the Ninja!.. You're gonna kill him someday!...
...
You backed away from Randy.
"We should really get out of the rain...C'mon My house is just a couple of blocks away."
Randy was silent and simply followed you.
...
.....

~~~~~~
Cliffhanger! again!...Hope ya like this Chapter!
What will happen in the house?
Will you tell Randy your Mission before you two turn into a thing?
Toon in next time for my next Chapter!
Thank you for all the Readers!XD
Sorry if this Chapter was long...
~~~~~~