Swimming Anyone?

Hey guys!... Sorry for such a long cliffhanger...
But good news!... NO MORE EXAMS!! :D... which means more updates! :D
So as you can see or read... Theresa seems to be your rival... You know not your best friend...more like a Frenemie...or your enemy...
Well, let's begin!...
~~~---~~~---~~~

---Randy's POV---
I waited for (Y/n) to come...I looked around and saw that I was in a garden... That's when I heard someone coming...
I turned around to see (Y/n)... She's getting prettier and prettier everyday... The sky was blue and perfect weather if I do say so myself...
 I blushed bright red as she came towards me...
"Hi Randy.." She said softly...
"H-hey (Y-y/n)..." I said as I starred and drooled at her...
She giggled and said "Isn't there something you want to ask me?" She said with a smile...
Maaann...she has the most amazing smile...
"I-I...w-wanted...t-to.. a-ask...yo-you to b-be My G-girlfriend..." I managed to said that while blushing...
She stood there and was surprised...she blushed bright red too...
"I-I..." she said as she tries to say the right words...
...
....
PLEASE SAY YES!....
...
....
"I-I.. C-Can't..." She said as she looked to the ground...
W-what!?... Maybe I wasn't hearing right...
"W-what did you say (Y/n)?" I said hoping it was a yes..
"I said.. I-I...C-can't.." The sky turned black as she said that...
But then I heard a cracking sound.. Yup... My heart was shattered...
T-this c-can't be!!.. She kissed me already but..why did she say no?...
I taught that if I asked her out she'll be happy with me... But I guess not....
"W-why!?" I said as  grabbed her shoulder and started shaking her...
..
...
She didn't answer
...
"(Y/n)!?...(Y/n)!!"
....
....
"Don't you get it?!... I CAN'T LOVE YOU!" She said with anger...and some tears were falling from her cheeks...
What the....
But then suddenly a BIG CHICKEN came stomping at us... I started freaking out cause this was my greatest fear!...
Until...
"Randy..." She said with her voice but this time it was getting lower and lower..
...
....
She repeated My name with her voice getting lower and lower...
It was pretty scary to be exact...until...
"RANDY!" Howard screamed at my ear...
I suddenly opened my eyes and sat up...
Wow.. that was a dream?... Well, I'm glad that it was all just a dream though... I didn't realize that I took a nap...
"You were screaming (Y/n)'s name...Was it a nightmare?" Howard said a bit confused...
"Y-yeah...a Terrible one..." I said as shake my head...
"Well, HURRY UP!  Were gonna miss lunch!" He said as he grabbed my hand..
Geez, does this guy ever stop eating?... Apparently not.. Besides he's my best friend...
We ran to the cafeteria and saw (Y/n) and Heidi talking...
I stopped and just stood there and starred at (Y/n)... Thinking about the dream I just had...
Should I even try to ask her?...
And even if I did...
What would she say?...
....
...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I was talking to Heidi and saw Randy starring at me... But as soon as I looked at him I blushed bright red... Heidi noticed me right away...
"(Y/n)! Are you listening!?" Heidi said as she waved a her hand in front of me..
"Huh?...Oh.. y-yeah..." I said snapping out of it..
"Were you starring at your 'Boyfriend'?" She said teasing me...
"W-what?...N-no!... S-shut up.." I said trying to defend myself...
She laughed and we fall in line..
We picked out the foods we'll eat and ended up picking chicken instead but Heidi picked a salad instead.. I guess she's on a diet... I sat at their table and felt awkward cause this is my first time in a girls table cause back on my school the other girls were really girly and mean...
"So are you going swimming (Y/n)?" Heidi said as we took our seats..
"Hmm... It depends..." I said as I placed my plate on the table...
"Why?..." Debbie asked..
"Well, I don't...usually... swim..." I said awkwardly rubbing my neck...
"WHAT!?" Heidi and Debbie said at the same time..
"What?" I said as I copied them...
"Really?" Heidi said surprised.
"Well.. yeah... But I do know how to swim.. But not in public..." Why did I said that to them!?... They're reporters!... I face palmed myself and looked down...
"What's the matter now?..." Heidi said concerned...
"I just said...that...to you.. guys.."
"What's wrong with that?" Debbie asked.
"Yeah!..." Heidi said..
"Well, its just that you guys are reporters...YOU REPORT EVERYTHING YOU HEAR!" I said as I looked up to them...
"Some...of it..." Debbie said as she slides down her seat..
"Really?" I said sarcastically...
"Fine... We promise not to report that..." Debbie said as she faced Heidi...
"Right Heidi?" She said again..
"I promise.." We pinky swore each other and ate our lunch...
...
Hmm...Where's Theresa anyway?...
Meh.. who cares... Well, I don't...
....
Wait... What activity was next?...Oh yeah... swimming...