Chapter 2

As the cafe opened and customers started to roll in, Y/n got into the flow. Serving customers, making sure everything was stocked up. Junny was in charge of making all the sweet and savoury treats, not always wanting to interact with the customers. Dae was right by Y/n's side, helping her with a bright smile.

As the morning rush passed, it slowly got quieter. Y/n was cleaning the counter, when she heard the bell ring. Looking up she saw an elderly couple leaving, but also, a large group of guys walking in. Dae just so happened to head for her morning break.

However, to Y/n, the group wasn't just any group. She recognised their exposed faces instantly. It was Seventeen. Her favourite Kpop boy group. Keeping her cool, she greeted the group with a smile.

"Hi, what can I get all of you today?" She asked sweetly.

"Can we have a moment please?" Seungcheol asked her.

"Yes, of course." She replied with a nod.

He gave her a smile as the members started looking at what they wanted on the menu. Y/n quietly cleaned the counter as Junny came in with a tray of treats. He noticed the group and spoke up.

"Hey, it's that group you like so much." He blurted out.

Y/n glared at the older male for blurting it out. She was lucky, only Seungcheol hearing as he was at the front, the others too distracted by all the choices. He gave the girl a wink and soon the others were ready to order.

"Alright, it will take a few minutes, feel free to sit down." Y/n said after they paid.

The group of idols smiled and went to sit down, all except Seungcheol. The man waited at the end of the counter to collect the drinks.

"I'll bring them over." Y/n said to him.

"It's okay, I don't want to make you work more." He replied.

Y/n smiled and placed the first couple of drinks down, along with a plate of treats they ordered. It didn't take her long, as they were the only ones there, giving her the chance to focus on the drinks.

"Thank you." Seungcheol said, once she finished all thirteen drinks.

"Your welcome. Have a nice day." She replied.

Seungcheol went to sit down with his members as Y/n cleaned up again. Junny quietly sneaking up on the girl.

"He's got heart eyes for you." He said quietly.

"Oh hush." She mumbled, making him laugh.

Y/n looked over at the males, smiling as they laughed. She wasn't the kind of fan to bother the idols, she was the kind to let them chill. She wondered if she would ever see them again.