Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

Two days had passed since Seungcheol and I talked on the phone. He had messaged me a couple times, to which I replied to of course and today he wanted to meet up. He said to meet at the park and he'd probably be wearing a mask in case many fans were around.

I got myself dressed for the day. I chose to wear a simple pair of jeans, a white tank top with a cardigan and a pair of black high tops, before leaving my apartment and heading to the park. When I called Dae and told her, she couldn't believe it, she thought I was joking at first. Of course I wasn't and she soon believed me and said to go for it when he called, so that is what I'm doing. Luckily it was my day off from work so I didn't have to worry.

When I arrived at the park, I saw a few people walking around, some dog walkers and a small family. I then noticed a guy standing by the wall with a mask on. I walked over, making the guy look up and pull his mask down, letting me see it's Seungcheol.

"Hey pretty girl." He greeted, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Mr leader." I reply with a cheeky smile, making him laugh.

"I got you something." He said, pulling out a bunch of flowers.

"Aww, thank you!" I said, taking them gently.

"Pretty flowers for a pretty girl~" He flirted.

I giggled and smiled, smelling them. Seungcheol looked at me with a sweet smile.

"There's a little coffee stall over there if you would like to get one, my treat." He offered.

"Sure, then we can sit and chat?" I added, making him nod.

With that we went over getting a coffee each. Seungcheol paid before we sat on a small bench near some trees, the laughter of the children in the distance as we relaxed.

"This is nice." Seungcheol said, as he lounged on the bench.

"It is relaxing, better you haven't got twelve members screaming at you." I replied with a giggle.

"Yes and it's even better with your beautiful face." He responded.

"Smooth." I said.

"Why me?" I then asked.

"What?" He called.

"Why me? Out of all the girls in the world, why me?" I asked again.

"Your sweet, gentle and pretty. I wanted to get to know you on a more personal level, you make my heart flutter." He answered.

"Your not just saying that, right?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Of course not. I'm not the kind of person to mess around or use my "idol status" to get to someone. That's not the right thing to do." He answered.

I looked at him as he smiled sweetly, gently placing his hand on my cheek. I smiled as he moved closer.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered.

"Please." I replied softly.

He smiled and moved closer, our lips quickly touching. I closed my eyes as the butterflies exploded in my stomach. The kiss was soft, sweet and electric. When we pulled away, I felt the blush on my cheeks, the warm feeling still there. Seungcheol smiled, holding my hand in his as we continued with our relaxed date.