Chapter 5

As Y/n enjoyed the rest of the show, she still wondered why Seungcheol had given her his number. Was it a joke? A test? She tried to put it at the back of her mind as the show went on.

Once it finished and the idols said goodbye, all the fans started to leave, including Y/n. She held her album close to her chest as she walked out, heading to the cafe. Once she got there, she saw a couple of people sitting around, Junny and Dae standing at the counter having a chat. Both smiled as Y/n walked in.

"Hey, how was the fan meet, birthday girl~" Dae sang.

"It was great! Thank you so much." Y/n said.

"Your welcome babe, now head on home. I'm not making you work on your birthday." The older female replied.

"Are you sure you don't need me today?" Y/n asked.

"Go home birthday girl." Junny said, ruffling the younger's hair.

Y/n smiled and nodded, hugging the older two and heading home. When she got to her apartment, she looked at the album, smiling wide still. Y/n then remembered the piece of paper with Seungcheol's number.

She went and sat down on the sofa, pulling out her phone and typed the number in. It rang a couple of times before she heard a male voice.

"Hello?" 

"Se...Seungcheol?" Y/n called.

"Hey pretty girl. Glad you rang." Seungcheol replied. Y/n let out a small sigh, happy it was really him.

"You are? How come?" She asked.

"You have a sweet voice." He answered.

"Why me?" She then quickly asked.

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"Why did you give me your number?" She replied.

"I thought you were pretty the day I met you at your work. I shouldn't be giving my number out but I just couldn't help it. I'd like to get to know you on a more personal level." Seungcheol answered.

"Re....Really?" She stuttered.

"Yes pretty girl. Would you like that?" He questioned.

"Yes! I...I mean yeah sounds cool." Y/n replied, trying to hold in her screams.

"Awesome. I will text you in a couple days when I'm free, maybe I'll even see you at the cafe~" He said sweetly.

"Sounds good." She said calmly.

"Bye pretty girl~" He sang.

"B....Bye." 

With that, the call ended. Y/n squealed, she couldn't believe that she was going to hang out with the leader of her favourite group. She couldn't wait to tell Junny and Dae.