Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

As I walked over to sit down in front of Seokmin, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. Yes, I know they all came to the cafe the other day, but I was now able to fan girl a little. Not have my professional face on. Seokmin smiled at me as I placed the album down on the table.

"I feel like I've seen you before." He said.

"You all came to the cafe I work at, the other day." I replied.

"Oh now I remember! It's cool to see you again!" He cheered.

I smiled as he signed the album. We chatted a bit and I giggled at a joke he said, before I had to move on. Next was my bias, Joshua. 

"Hey cafe girl!" He cheered.

"You remember too?" I asked.

"Of course, how could I forget a sweet girl." He answered.

I smiled wide. My bias called me sweet! He remembered me! I couldn't believe it.

"Thank you." I said.

He smiled and also signed my album. We had a short chat about baking before I moved on again. This continued until I reach Seungcheol. The leader gave me a soft smile.

"Hey pretty girl." He said quietly.

"Hi." I reply.

"Your very pretty." He said to me.

"Thank you." I responded.

"We wanted to come this morning to the cafe, but had a tight schedule." He told me.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I understand how busy you all are." I said, making him smile.

Seungcheol signed my album much like the others before the staff told me I had finished. I smiled and waved at Seungcheol as he copied my actions. I picked up my album and went to sit down, when I realised there was a small piece of paper sticking out of it. I felt confused and opened it up, reading it.

Hey pretty girl, don't share this please. It's my personal number, call me. Seungcheol xx

I looked up at the leader, just to see he was looking at me. He gave me a wink before talking to the fan in front of him. I couldn't believe it. I had Choi Seungcheol's phone number. But....why?