Chapter 3

A few days later, Y/n woke up in her bedroom like any normal day. However, today was her birthday. She turned twenty-five. She got herself dressed for work, leaving her apartment and heading to the cafe like normal. When she got there, the door was unlocked, but the lights off.

"Junny, Dae?" She called out.

The lights then turned on and the couple jumped out. Balloons fell as the two cheered.

"Happy birthday!" They shouted.

Y/n smiled as Junny held a cake, lighting the candles and singing to the birthday girl. 

"Thank you." She said once they finished.

"Make a wish!" Dae screamed.

Y/n giggled and blew out the candles, making a quick wish. Junny handed the girl a copy of Seventeen's latest album. Dae then handed her an envelope. Y/n looked at the woman confused.

"It's your extra present silly." Dae said. 

Y/n smiled and opened the envelope, pulling out a ticket to a Seventeen fan meet. Her eyes went wide, her mouth dropped open as she looked at the couple.

"Happy birthday!" They exclaimed.

"Thank you so much!" Y/n replied hugging the duo.

"Your very welcome, now go." Junny said.

"What?" Y/n called.

"Look at the date." Dae mentioned.

Y/n looked at the date on the ticket, her eyes widened again. The event was today! She looked at the two who both nodded.

"Go have fun!" Dae cheered.

"Thank you! I'll be back later!" Y/n cheered. 

She hugged the couple before leaving work. She got on her skateboard and headed down the street. She looked at the ticket and knew where the event was taking place. After ten minutes, she arrived, seeing a medium length line. Y/n joined the line, seeing fellow Seventeen fans. Within the next thirty minutes, the line got longer and the event was about to start.

Y/n was soon let inside, showing her ticket and holding her new album tight. She followed the line inside, seeing the members sat ready to meet the fans. She quietly looked around as the fans in front of her went up. She wondered if they would remember her from the cafe and soon it was her turn to find out.