Chapter 14

A month has passed by quickly. Everyone was happy within their lives. Seventeen just had a massive comeback and Y/n was right there, living every moment with the guys. The other members much like brothers to her now and Seungcheol, her boyfriend, making sure to call or text her everyday, making sure she wasn't stressed or unhappy. He wanted the best for his girl.

Y/n was actually getting herself ready for a fancy dinner with the members and their management team. When Seungcheol first asked her, she was a bit worried, never having met anyone than their manager for only a brief moment.

But when Seungcheol arrived to collect her, seeing her standing in a beautiful ruby red dress, the smile on his face, the worry and fear left Y/n's mind.

"You look gorgeous." He said, taking her hand gently.

"Thank you, you look great in your suit." She replied, a faint blush on her cheeks.

"As always." He said with a wink, making her giggle.

Seungcheol led Y/n to the car, where his manager was in the drivers seat. He greeted the young girl with a smile and a wave, to which she returned.

"What about the others?" Y/n asked as the older man began driving.

"They will meet us there." Seungcheol answered.

Y/n nodded and smiled as Seungcheol placed a hand on her knee. He knew she was slightly nervous, but would do his best to calm her down.

After the short drive, the trio got out of the car and headed into the fancy restaurant. Y/n took it the lights and atmosphere. She never thought she'd actually be having dinner in a place like this. She noticed the others, along with the rest of the management team, were sat near the back on a large table. 

"Hey you look great!" Joshua said, being the first to greet the younger female.

"Thank you." She quietly said. She never thought her bias would say that to her. But again, she never thought she'd be dating a Kpop idol.

The others soon greeted their new female friend, before she was formally introduced to the rest of the team. She thought they were friendly and kind. She then sat down between Chan and Seungcheol. 

Drinks were ordered first, the boys going crazy at the fact they were given permission to drink alcohol and once that was done, the table erupted into chatter. Y/n talked with Chan a bit about some Tik-Tok trends whilst waiting for the drinks to arrive.

It was still so surreal that Y/n, a simple girl who worked in a cafe, was now having dinner with Seventeen and dating their leader. She looked around at all their happy faces, knowing she had a smile on hers too. She looked at Seungcheol, who soon turned to face her once he felt her gaze on him. 

"You look happy. That makes me happy." He said.

"I am. I'm very happy." She replied.

Seungcheol smiled and kissed her cheek and wrapped his arm around her waist. The others noticed the cute scene and had to take pictures for memories. 

"Who would have thought, I'm dating Seventeen's leader who isn't my bias." Y/n said in a teasing tone, a large cheeky grin on her face.

Seungcheol chuckled as the others laughed, he moved closer to his girl, his mouth right next to her ear.

"We both know I'm number one now. Especially in bed." He whispered.

Y/n's face heated up as Seungcheol smirked, kissing her warm cheeks. She knew he was a massive tease and she could be one too. 

Soon the drinks arrived and food was ordered, the group made a toast to their latest comeback and hoped for more success in the future. Y/n smiled and knew she wouldn't change anything she had right now for the world. She was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That is the end of Not my bias. I do hope you enjoyed reading and don't forget to vote. Feel free to check out my other stories! Happy reading~