Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

It was the following night and I was now getting ready for my date with Seungcheol. I had arrived home, barely able to focus at work, too worried about what to wear. Dae let me leave early to get home and relax. I took a long, hot shower and slipped into a black dress. Seungcheol said we were going to dinner and I didn't want to dress down, but not over the top either. So a black dress with my trusty black high tops. 

At seven, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Seungcheol standing there. He was dressed in a white dress shirt, black jeans and black shoes. He was also holding a box of chocolate. 

"You look beautiful." He said, kissing my cheek softly.

"Thank you, your looking handsome." I replied.

He smiled and passed me the chocolates. I placed them in the living room before grabbing my bag.

"Now I cheated, I got my manager to drive us." He confessed as I saw a white car out front.

"That doesn't bother me, is he okay with this?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"I spoke with him after my doctors appointment." He said.

I nodded as we got into the car, I saw an older man in the drivers seat and gave him a slight bow. He gave me a nod and smile.

"So your the girl Seungcheol is totally in love with." He said, making me blush.

"Hyung!" Seungcheol whined, making me giggle.

"Oh, was I not supposed to say anything?" He replied.

Seungcheol gives me a shy smile as his manager starts driving. I looked out the window, watching the city go by and it wasn't long before we arrived. As Seungcheol opened my door, I took his hand and saw the fancy restaurant.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

"It looks amazing." I answered.

He smiled as I hooked my arm with his and we walked inside. Seungcheol spoke to the waiter about a booked table. I took in the atmosphere. It was warm and calming. Music was playing softly in the background.

"Right this way Mr Choi." The waiter then said.

I followed along as we were shown the table. It was next to the window, letting us look outside to the patio area. I started to look at the menu as Seungcheol ordered us some drinks.

"You drink alcohol?" He asked.

"Sometimes." I answered.

He nodded and when the waiter came back, he quickly ordered a bottle of wine. I giggled and soon picked what I wanted to eat. 

"This is nice." I said.

"Anything is nice with you." He replied.

Seungcheol held my hands across the table, the warm touch making my heart beat quicker. I smiled at him.

"So, what your manager was saying in the car...." I began.

"He's a total tease. I said I found a girl I really liked and if he could drive us to dinner." He said.

"It's sweet." I said, making him blush.

"I mean it, Y/n. I really like you. I know it's only been a short time but there's so much I like about you already and can't wait to get to know you more. If you'll give me the chance." He said.

"I like you too." I confessed.

"Even though your not my bias." I added, making him gasp.

"Who is?" He asked.

"Joshua." I answered.

He chuckled and fake pouted, mumbling about how he should now be my bias. I giggled as he looked at me.

"I want to kiss you again." He admitted.

"Then, what's stopping you~" I said with a smile.

He smirked and leaned across the table, kissing me gently. I smile into the kiss, feeling his tongue on my bottom lip. I tease him a little, not letting him slip it in, before he bites my lip, making me gasp. He smirks against my mouth, pulling me closer before pulling away for air.

"Your bias wouldn't kiss you like that." He said with a smug grin.

"Good thing I want to be with you then." I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He then asked.

"Yes I will." I responded with a nod.

Seungcheol smiled and pecked my lips again just as our food arrived. I smiled, already happy with this date.