Chapter 9

A month had passed since Seungcheol asked Y/n to be his girlfriend and things were going well. The new couple had regular dates, Seungcheol would often invite Y/n over to the dorms or the company, to which Y/n became friendly with the other members and even revealed Joshua as her bias. Everyone laughed at the confession, making Seungcheol pout at his younger members.

Today was one of those lucky days that both Y/n and Seungcheol had off together. The couple were going to have a chill day, Seungcheol already at Y/n's apartment and the pair cuddled on the sofa, a movie playing. Y/n had her head rested on her boyfriend's shoulder, a bowl of popcorn in her lap as she stared at the TV.

However, Seungcheol had other thoughts on his mind. He loved the chill days with his girlfriend and loved having her close, but he wanted her even closer. The couple had kissed and made out many times, touched each other, but haven't gone the full mile. Seungcheol didn't want to push Y/n, but his boyish thoughts got the best of him sometimes.

What Seungcheol didn't know was that Y/n had the same thoughts. She couldn't help but feel the electric feeling running through her veins whenever she was close to Seungcheol, wanting to sit on his lap or lay underneath him. She was scared to ask him, worried he would push her away or think she was moving too fast.

"Babe..."

"Pretty..."

Both blushed as they called each other at the same time. Seungcheol gently played with a few strands of Y/n's hair, looking at her pretty eyes.

"Ladies first." Seungcheol offered.

"I...I wanted to ask you something." She stuttered.

"Okay, whenever your ready." He said.

"I...I wanted to know...ask....if you umm...wanted to go to...the next step.... in our relationship?" Y/n asked, looking down at her lap.

"Funny you ask, pretty, I was going to ask you the same thing." Seungcheol admitted.

"Really?" She asked, looking up at him.

"I really like you, I feel happy, warm and excited around you." He answered with a nod.

Y/n smiled as Seungcheol leaned in, kissing her sweetly. The kiss was quick to turn heated, both trying to get closer to each other, not wanting to be apart. When the two pull away, breathing heavily slightly, both of their cheeks slightly pink.

"Let's go to your room, pretty girl." Seungcheol whispered.

Y/n nodded as the two went to her bedroom, ready to take the next step in their relationship.