Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

It was the next evening. I had a great time with the guys last night and even stayed to watch a movie with all of them, however it wasn't probably the best idea to watch a horror movie. The screams from the guys were shocking. 

I had just got myself ready for the show. I got dressed in some light blue jeans, a black crop top and a pair of boots. Seungcheol had been messaging me the whole day, how excited he was for me to come. I was excited too, but I think he was more excited. 

It was soon time for me to leave, so I left my apartment and called a taxi to drive me to the venue. The drive was fifteen minutes and when I arrived, I saw a long line already. Luckily I had my backstage pass so I could jump the line.

After getting inside and shown backstage, I saw the guys standing around, getting their mics and in-ear pieces ready. Seungcheol had his back to me, giving me the opportunity to sneak up on him.

"Hi babe." I whispered in his ear, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

He smiled and turned around, kissing my lips softly. I giggled, trying not to smudge his lip gloss. 

"You taste like berries." I said.

"That's good to know." He replied with a wink.

I blushed and greeted the others, giving them each a good luck hug before they were called on stage, the screams of the fans who were now let in, filled the whole venue. I stood to the side, along with their manager, happily singing along to the songs they performed.

After three hours, a good laugh and sing, the guys said goodbye to the fans. They all came off stage slightly sweaty as each of them were given a drink. I smiled and followed them to their room.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed as I took a seat.

"Your bias served well~" Joshua said with a cheeky wink.

"Hey, she's mine." Seungcheol said with a fake pout, wrapping an arm around me.

I laughed and kissed his cheek, making him smile. I listened to the guys chat as they cooled down, still not able to believe I saw them live and backstage while dating the leader. It was still a dream that somehow came true.