Chapter 7

A couple days had passed since Y/n's date with Seungcheol. She had received messages from the male, but nothing more than a good morning and hope it's a good day. Today Y/n had work, so she got herself ready for the day and headed to the cafe.

Once she arrived, Y/n could smell the treats freshly made by Junny. She saw Dae cleaning the tables, ready to receive customers. The pair smiled at their friend.

"Morning!" Y/n happily greeted.

"Morning!" Both Dae and Junny replied.

Y/n smiled and went to the back, putting her bag away and slipping her apron on. She then checked her phone and saw a message from Seungcheol.

Good morning pretty girl, you working today?

Y/n smiled and quickly replied.

Good morning, that I am, why?

I'll swing by in a bit :)

Y/n giggled and placed her phone in her pocket. She walked to the front counter as the morning regulars started to come in. Dae came to help her start to prepare drinks as Junny went out the back again.

After the morning rush, the customers started to slow down. Y/n cleaned the counter making sure it was spotless, ready for the next customer to arrive. The bell on the door rang, telling her someone walked in and she smiled once she saw it was Seungcheol.

"Hey, what can I get you?" She asked the older male.

"Black coffee please, pretty one~" He answered with a wink.

Y/n smiled and started to make the simple drink. It only took a couple minutes before she had it ready to go. 

"So, where are the others?" Y/n asked, seeing only the leader.

"Doing other things on their schedules. I have a doctors appointment." Seungcheol answered.

"Oh, what for, if you don't mind me asking." She replied.

"Just a quick check up, nothing to worry about angel." He replied.

"I actually wanted to ask you something." He added.

"What is it?" She responded.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" Seungcheol questioned.

"Yeah, I'm working till five though. Why?" Y/n answered.

"Will you let me take you on another date?" He asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, making the male chuckle.

"I'll pick you up around seven then." He said, giving the girl a wink before leaving the cafe.

Dae then came out and squealed, hugging her younger friend.

"You've got another date! He really likes you!" She squealed.

"I...I really like him too." Y/n confsessed.

Dae smiled at her friend, happy to see her excited. Y/n knew she was excited for this second date, and knew that Seungcheol wasn't using her.