16.

"I say we go down there and start fighting people?" Mariah said locking her phone and putting it into her pocket.

"Yeah? That's a great idea, let's just go fight people who may or may not be involved. I think that's genius" Colby said "Not to mention John is a part of the hunting society and owns like a hundred guns"

"Yeah Mar, we gotta think about this before we just start throwing hands and starting a fight" Jade said opening up the google maps view of the property on the laptop.

"That's a lot of property. It's gotta be at least 70 acres, even if we could get onto the property, where would we even start?" Caleb asked.

"We? Who said you were coming?" Mariah asked.

"Uh you did? When you involved me by asking for help? I'm going with you and you can't stop me" he said to her.

"Fine, but you tell mum about ANY of this? I'll break your arm" she shrugged.

"You say the nicest things to me Little sis" Caleb and the others laughed.

Alright, maybe we should call in some help? But how? We can't go to the police? How are we suppose to make a plan when this douche is probably watching us?" Colby asked.

"Let's have a party?" Mariah said. 

"Mariah, why the fuck would we have a party?" Colby asked.

"No listen, we invite anyone who can help and then let them in on the plan one by one when they show up? Then it looks like we're just having a party? Not plotting to save Sam?" Mariah explained.

"No that might actually work?" Jade said.

"I don't know man, seems like a weird thing to do when your friend is missing?" Caleb said.

"Not when we're the only ones who know Sam's missing?" Jade said.

"I guess" he shrugged.

"Alright; let's plan a party" Mariah smiled.

**

By the end of the day, they had planned on having people over the next day for a potluck lunch.

It was now time for that lunch.

One by one everyone came and were let in on the situation.

After about 45 mins, they had a full house of people who wanted to help save Sam.

"So where is he?" Brennen asked sitting on the couch.

"We think he's out on John Ohallens property. That's the only place we can think of, and the only place that has ties to Justin" Colby explained.

"And how are we planning on getting there?" Nicole asked.

"I think taking a few different cars and going and parking at different locations and then walking over there? There's not much down there but forestry and a couple camp sites" Caleb said.

"Okay, so what I think is someone who knows John, should go to the door and talk to him about WHATEVER, while everyone else sneaks onto the property? Everyone buddies up and searches a specific spot on the property" Jade explained.

"Okay, and what happens when we find Sam?" Jake asks "like what happens afterwards?"

"We go to the police? Sam tells them everything and Justin goes to jail. He may be a good lawyer, but not good enough to escape kidnapping charges" Jade said.

"Okay, we should go around 7-7:30 tonight? I'll send everyone a map with their section on it and we'll go from there I guess?" Mariah said.

"Okay, sounds like a plan" Corey said.

The group spent the next few hours eating and preparing their attempt at saving Sam.

What the group didn't notice was the car parked across the street watching. They may have found the hidden cameras and the hidden microphones but he knew they were up to something.

And they were not gonna get away with it.

**

The group all went their own separate ways and planned to meet back at the woods by the Ohallen house.

"What if this goes bad?" Jade said pacing the living room.

"It's not gonna go bad Jade, it'll be fine" Mariah said sitting on the couch tying her boots.

"But what if it does?" Jade said stopping and looking at her "I already got Sam in trouble, I can't get any one else hurt"

"Everyone wants to help J, come on. You didn't do this. That psycho Justin did this. You fleed for your own safety. You couldn't have known" Mariah said standing up and hugging her.

"But I should've. I shouldn't have let my guard down with Sam. I shouldn't have become friends with you guys. I'm putting everyone in danger" Jade said.

"Come on guys!" Colby shouted from the entryway.

"Come on, let's go get Sam back" Mariah said.

The two girls grabbed their jackets and headed over to the doorway.

The group got into the van and started driving the 30 mins to trout lake.

About 15 mins later Colby spoke.

"Not to alarm anyone, but I think we're being followed"

"What?" Jade said looking back at the black truck following behind them.

"Are you sure? Maybe it's just going the same direction" Mariah said.

"I don't know, let me check" Colby said turning down a random street and then another random turn.

The truck proceeded to follow every time.

"Fuck" Caleb said.

"What do we do?" Jade asked.

"We try and loose him. And if that does work, plan B is I'll get out and beat his ass" Colby said.

"I don't like plan B" Mariah said.

"Yeah not really vibing with that one" Jade chuckled.

Colby proceeded to open his maps on his phone.

"Alright, hold this" he handed the phone to Mariah.

Colby proceeded to find a neighbourhood that had lots of twists and turns.

He slowed down at the yellow light and watched as the black truck slowed too, he turned on the full red light, narrowly missing a car.

The group watched as the black truck stayed at the lights.

"Alright, let's get lost" Colby said turning down a side street and kept turning until finding an exit out of the neighbourhood and zooming out as fast as he could.

___________________________

AHH!

Sorry bout the late updates, I've been dealing with a lot, I also broke my hand so typing these chapters is extremely difficult 😂😭