32.

It was Saturday evening, Mariah and Jess were helping Calista get ready for her date with Sam.

"No wear the green dress, it's cuter" Mariah said taking the dress out of the closet.

"Oh yeah, I agree. Super cute!" Jess said.

Calista walked into the bathroom and changed into the dress.

*my vibe is the photos above, but obviously you can choose another style*

"I love this" Calista said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, I was right. And if you wear those cute strappy heels we bought yesterday, it'll be perfect" Mariah said grabbing the bag of new items from beside the door.

"Ouuuu yeah! That'd be really pretty together" Calista agreed.

"Alright, so I'm thinking we do your hair in a half up, half down sort of pony tail" Jessica said.

"Okay, do what you want" she smiled.

They spent the next 30-45 mins doing her hair and makeup. Once they had finished, the doorbell had rang letting them all know that Sam was there.

The girls all ran down the stairs excitedly.

Calista opened the door as the two girls watched from the other door frame.

"Hey!" Calista smiled as she opened the door.

"Hey, wow you look amazing" Sam said as he took in her appearance.

"Thank you, so do you" she smiled as she looked him up and down noticing his tan dress pants and white button up, the top 3 buttons undone so the slightest bit of his chest was exposed.

"Ready to go?" He smiled.

"Yeah" she said smiling.

The two girls watched as they walked out with huge smiles.

"They're gonna get married one day I guarantee you" Mariah said.

"Oh for sure, I just hope we get to be bridesmaids" she laughed.

The two girls laughed before ordering dinner and going to watch a movie in the living room.

**

Sam and Calista pulled up to a cute rooftop restaurant a few minutes outside the city.

"When I tell you, this place has the best fries. I'm not being dramatic. They should probably have an award" Sam smiled as he opened and closed Calista's door, allowing her to step out.

"Oh well of course I'll get the fries" Calista laughed.

The two headed inside and gave the hostess Sam's name before being led to their table.

The two sat down and placed their order for drinks and appetizers.

"So how was shopping for the house?" Sam asked.

"It was good, we got a bunch of new stuff. I think Jess went a little crazy, she lived in a small apartment back in the city so I think being able to decorate the whole house was like winning the lottery for her" Calista laughed

"Oh I can imagine, I remember when Mariah and Colby moved in together, I swear you could not get that girl out of the store" Sam said.