17.

The group made it out of the neighbourhood and waited, no truck.

They headed back on route and began to make their ways back to where they were meeting everyone.

Once they arrived at the campsite, they picked a lot farthest from the entry and parked. They placed a couple items outside to make it look like they were camping before walking through the woods to meet everyone else.

It was now 9:30 and the whole group were standing in the woods outside of the Ohallen house.

"So Devyn and Corey, you guys said you were gonna go up?" Colby asked.

"Yeah, I called him earlier and asked him if he could help me out with this car that I found online, and I knew he was a collector of cars and he said that would help me" Corey explained

"Okay so we have what? An hour or two?" Jade asked.

"An old timer being asked about collector cars? You got allllll night"  Devyn laughed.

"Alright, so Devyn and Corey you guys are in the house. Brennen and Caitlyn you guys are on the left side by the car lot yard. Jake and Tara you are on the right side with the storage containers. Colby and Mariah are gonna go walk the property over by the lake. Caleb and I are taking the barn. Nicole and Carson you take the hunting lodge" Jade explained handing everyone a walkie talkie.

*THE MAP IS AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER*

"Where did you get these?" Jake laughed.

"Colby and Mariah had like 5 containers in the basement" Jade chuckled.

"We used to play paint ball Jake? We just kept them" Colby smiled.

They all set the walkies to the right setting and watched Corey and Devyn walk over to the front door.

Once they entered the groups made their way onto the property.

Brennen & Caitlyn

The two headed over to the left side by the junk yard.

"What if we find him and somethings wrong? Like what if he's like dead or something?" Caitlyn asked whispering.

"Caitlyn, what the fuck?" Brennen asked staring at her with shock on his face.

"I'm just saying what everyone's too scared to say. For god sake, we're walking through a junk yard-"

BANG!

"Oh my god, we're gonna die" Caitlyn said jumping behind a car

"Shhhh!" Brennen said as he also jumped behind the same broken down car.

The two watched as Devyn Corey and John walked out and headed towards one of the cars in the lot.

B- They are outside over by the junkyard. I repeat, they are outside by the junkyard.

Brennen whispered through the walkie talkie to everyone else outside on the property.

"What do we do?" Caitlyn whispered.

"We just have to wait until they go inside" Brennen whispered looking back at the group looking at the car.

Mariah & Colby

Once the two arrived at the lake Colby stopped and stared out toward the lake.

"Hey, what's up?" Mariah asked.

"What if we don't find him Mar?" Colby said looking at the girl with teary eyes.

"Hey, don't think like that. We're gonna find him" she said grabbing his hand.