☆ ~ CHAPTER 1

"Mimimimi" [REDACTED] snored in his sleep, jolting up from his alarm going off, just another reminder of the excruciating retail job he had. As his hand reached over and turned the alarm clock off, he got a notification from his phone, checking it and pulling it off the charger.

It was a notification from Instagram, it was just a post of his being liked, but he also noticed a message notification and he clicked on it, getting out of bed. He immediately froze when he had realized that it was from Finn Wolfhard, replying to his stupid question he asked while half-asleep the night prior.

Finn Wolfhard (@finnwolfhardofficial) ✓: "what?"

[REDACTED] had quickly started typing a reply, out of embarrassment and excitement. How'd he so happen to get a reply from a celebrity? (At least you didn't get blocked by him 😔)

[REDACTED] (@[USERNAME]): "OMF IM SO SORRY I WROTE THAT WHEN I WAS SUPER TIRED."

[REDACTED] had quickly typed and then turned off his phone, setting it on the bedstand, and quickly headed to the bathroom to get ready for his shitty job. It might take away the rush of embarrassment he was feeling right now, and hopefully make him forget about all this.

Timeskip

As [REDACTED] returned from work, Rowan was already home, on his phone and sitting on the couch, watching a random movie. [REDACTED] just ignored him and headed into his room to quickly change into new and more comfortable clothing.

He had forgotten about the whole Instagram thing due to the boredom of his job, instantly getting reminders when he turned on his phone and seeing his Instagram notifications absolutely blowing up.

@finnwolfhardofficial ✓ followed you!
@finnwolfhardofficial ✓ liked your post!

That notification made him make a little gasp sound as he went to his DMs to see Finn had replied to that message as well, wtf was happening, and why was it happening to HIM out of all people.

Finn Wolfhard (@finnwolfhardofficial) ✓: "lol it's ok 👍"

[REDACTED] didn't know how to feel about any of this, excited? Actually scream at the top of his lungs? Or just neutral. He just quickly responded, trying to ignore the absolute bomb of notifications he was getting from Finn liking his post, and following him back.

[REDACTED] (@[USERNAME]): "Woah dude you followed me back"

[REDACTED] messaged, not typing in caps to not show his absolute shock and excitement he was feeling right now. Immediately leaving his room and going to the living room where Rowan was, just to flex on Rowan about it. "Heyyyy, Rowan guess what." [REDACTED] said with a giddy smile on his face.

"Hm? What is it?" Rowan said in curiosity as he looked up from his phone and stared at the other boy curiously. "Guess who THE Finn Wolfhard just followed back?" [REDACTED] said as he sat next to Rowan on the couch. "What? So he saw your stupid little DM?" Rowan asked, and [REDACTED] nodded.

"Woah, I can't wait to see this love story play out." He added as he snickered slightly. "Hey, it's probably not gonna be a love story, we might just be friends. Even if he is my celebrity crush and stuff... But whatever, it's not like this is a fanfic or anything." [REDACTED] responded, but that made him start thinking of the future, and if he and Finn actually started dating.

Sorry if this chapter was bad I really didn't know what to write 😔😔